Volume 7 Chapter 2: Shattered Memories

Inside the Atlas police airship, (Y/N) is laid unconscious on a stretcher. While trying to regain consciousness, all he he could see on his perspective are three blurry people in uniform, sitting beside him. Hearing them having a conversation, but faint for (Y/N) to hear.

Elm: Don't you guys think that this is too much for him?

Marrow: Seriously? The kid put up an intense fight, we had to do it.

Elm: You may have a point, but firing a dart at him seemed a little bit extreme.

Marrow: Come on, what's the worse that could happen?

Elm: It was a dart for elephants! Even I can't handle that, and yes, I've tried!

Harriet: All we know is that it's either him or us. What's done is done. We're Ace Ops, we had our orders and we got it done.

Marrow: Hey, what's this?

The three notice (Y/N)'s bag, that is placed on the counter, glowing. Marrow opens the bag.

Marrow: Woah...

While they continue, (Y/N) passes out.

================================================================================

As (Y/N) tries to regain his consciousness, yet again. He now sees himself being held by two blurry guards, dragging him towards Atlas Academy, before passing out yet again.

================================================================================

His blurry vision then transitions to a white hallway, and still being dragged by the guards. Suddenly, a blurry person with a long orange hair then dashes towards (Y/N) as the person begins to walk beside them. The person begins to talk but (Y/N) can only hear faintly.

???: Bestie! You made it!

Guard 1: Not now Ms--

???: Why do you look so tired? Are you tired, (Y/N)? Do you need to sleep? Oh! I know just the perfect room for you to sleep in!

Guard 2: Ms. Polendina, please!

Penny: (Y/N)? (Y/N)? Helloooooo?! Can you hear me? It's me, Penny!

(Y/N): Pe...nny...?

Penny: Oh boy, you are tired.

Guard 1: Ms. Schnee!

The three of them halted in front of another blurry figure, who has white hair with a tied up bun, standing firm in front of them. 

Penny: Hello, Ms. Winter Schnee.

Penny greeted with a happy salute. They all just stood their in silence.

Guard 1: I-Is there a problem, Ms. Schnee?

(Y/N) passes out after that statement.

While having another attempt to see clearly, (Y/N) is now seeing a blurry vision of Penny, close to his face. Realizing that his resting against Penny's lap. He overhears a woman's angry voice at the other end. He slowly turns to wear the voice is as he sees two blurry guards, standing straight in front of a blurry Winter Schnee.

Winter: One more mistake like that and not only I will strip you two off of your rank, but will hunt you down like wanted criminals! Do I make myself clear!

Guards: Y-YES MA'AM!

Winter: Then get the HELL out of my sight!

She shouted as the two guards starts running away.