Volume 6 Chapter 3: So That's How It Is

(Y/N): This...

(Y/N) is sitting down on a tree trunk with his head down with Lena and Krystal watching him with worried looks.

(Y/N): This is... I...

Lena: (Y/N), I--

(Y/N): DON'T! I MEAN IT!

Lena and Krystal gives (Y/N) a brief moment to process the situation as (Y/N) is looking down on the ground with his right hand on his forehead.

(Y/N): How is this true? 

Krystal: If you want proof, we can just go to your friends and clarify. Right now, Jinn has probably already told them about all of this.

Lena: S-Should we go now?

(Y/N): Just! *sighs* Just give me minute...

Krystal: Take your time, (Y/N). I'm really sorry you had to hear all of this.

(Y/N): N-No... It's... *sighs*

(Y/N)'s left hand starts shaking yet again as he covers it with his free-hand. Lena and Krystal noticed this as they exchange worried looks.

(Y/N): I called him my uncle... And yet... *sighs* I want to understand his situation but....

Lena: To think he'd kept so many secrets.

(Y/N): Those are the least of my problems... I-I think... What I want to know is what is his plan to kill someone who can't die... Like... What's her name? "Jinn"? She said, she can't be defeated. And he kept that info from us... He could at least just... *sighs* 

They give (Y/N) a moment to contemplate as they turn their backs to him and whisper at each other.

Lena: Was it right to tell him?

Krystal: He asked for it. Besides, he is supposed to know all of this.

Lena: But the mission...

Krystal: The Chief only told us to keep an eye on him and eliminate all signs of abnormality in this world. While your sister does her own: Track And Report. 

Lena: She's...

Krystal: Erika will be fine. Besides, you can't stop her from doing what she wants. She's a pain in the ass. I'm actually glad chief gave her that task.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) is still contemplating as Summer puts her hand on his shoulder.

Summer: Hey...

(Y/N): You heard her, right?

Summer: I-I did... I-It can't be true.... Can it?

(Y/N): I--

Krystal: (Y/N), ready to go?

(Y/N) slowly stands back up. 

(Y/N): Only one way to find out.

Then proceeds to the crash site with Krystal and Lena following behind.

================================================================================

Team RWBY all angrily glare at Ozpin, whose head is still down. He looks up, with tears streaming down his face. Qrow Branwen just looks away.

Yang: Salem can't be killed... you all heard her too, right?

Ozpin: I--

Yang: (enraged) There was so much you hadn't told us! How could you think that was okay?!