Special Chapter 5: Soft Kitty Warm Kitty

(Y/N)'s Dream

(Y/N) is in a dark-empty void as he desperately looks around.

(Y/N): What the....

He then starts calling out for help.

(Y/N): Hellooo!

As his voice echoes through out the void.

(Y/N): Anyone here?!

Then a response.

Little girl's voice: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): ..?

He immediately turns around only to see a little girl looking straight at him. Soulless.

(Y/N): Sophie?

Sophie: You promised...

(Y/N): I-I...

Sophie: You pinky swore...

(Y/N): I-I thought you were gonna be safe! Y-You and your parents!

Sophie: You pinky swore...

(Y/N): I-I didn't know he was gonna....

Sophie begins to multiply, surrounding (Y/N) as he quickly turns to look at his surroundings. Surrounded by a bunch of Sophies, staring at him whilst repeating...

Sophies: You pinky swore. You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.You pinky swore.

(Y/N): Stop!

Sophies: You left me.

(Y/N): I-I...

Sophies: YOU LEFT US!

(Y/N): I DIDN'T KNOW!

Sophies: You pinky swore. You pinky swore. You pinky swore. You pinky swore. You pinky swore.You pinky swore. You pinky swore. You pinky swore. You pinky swore. You pinky swore. You pinky swore. You pinky swore. You pinky swore. You pinky swore.

(Y/N) falls down to his knees as he begins to cry.

(Y/N): (sobbing) I'm sorry... I never should've left...

One Sophie walks to him as he looks up to her and sees her holding a knife.

Sophie: You pinky swore.

(Y/N): Sophie...

Sophie then stabs her knife through (Y/N)'s throat.

================================================================================

(Y/N) opens his eyes with a gasp. He is lying on his bed as he sees Summer on his left side with her hand on his forehead.

Summer: You were crying in your sleep.

(Y/N): ...

Summer: I hate nightmares.

(Y/N): Who doesn't?

(Y/N) slowly sits back up accompanied by a painful groan as Summer tries to support him.

Summer: How are you feeling?

(Y/N): I think I can walk now.

Summer: You sure?

(Y/N) flips his sheets over as he puts his feet on the ground. He then slowly stands up, with both feet on the ground. It was beginning to be fine at first, until his legs starts to shake then falls to his knees.