Volume 3 Chapter 4: The Mentor and The Protege

The scene goes inside the stadium. Weiss and Yang had just finished their fight with Neon and Flynt. Whereas Team RWBY is seen to be dusting of Weiss as (Y/N) approaches them.

(Y/N): Weiss! Yang! That was awesome!

Yang: Thanks!

Weiss: Thank *cough* *cough* you...

(Y/N): *whistles* That took a lot of guts, Weiss.

Ruby: Yeah. I never thought you'd sacrifice yourself for Yang.

Yang: Though I'm not sure it's proper form.

Weiss: Oh, ha ha. (suffers another coughing fit)

Blake: *giggles* You two did well out there.

Oobleck: (through the speakers) Now let's move on to the next match!

================================================================================

Cuts to the teachers sitting at a sportscaster's desk, with a microphone between them and the holographic image of the four kingdoms' symbols united as one.

Port: Yes! Now this match is a very special match, it is a "One-On-One Last Man Standing Match!"

Oobleck: Very special indeed! Joining us here today is the principle of Beacon Academy! Good morning Professor Ozpin!

Ozpin: Good morning.

Port: Professor, shall we breakdown the rules?

Oobleck: (annoyed) Doctor. (brightens up excitedly again) And with pleasure! Now, since it is a last standing match, we all know it is not going to be a common match up.

Port: That is right! There will be no Auras!

Oobleck: No Custom Biomes!

Port: And there will be no Out of Bounds!

Oobleck: Just two people fighting. Whoever knocks out first.... (adjusts glasses) loses.

Port: Truly a One-on-One match up, if I might add. Man to man, mano a mano. Who will be the strongest one of all?!

Oobleck: Now, Professor Ozpin, what made you suggest this kind of match up?

Ozpin: Once you see the competitors, Doctor, you'll understand.

================================================================================

Cuts back again to team RWBY and (Y/N).

Port: (through the speakers) Ahhh. Making the match more exciting, I see.

(Y/N): *sighs* That's my cue.

Blake: How do you feel?

(Y/N): A little nervous.

Dante: (coming up behind Y/N) You? Nervous?

(Y/N): Hey, Dante!

Dante: Lookin' forward to fighting protege. 

(Y/N): *chuckles* You'd be surprised!

Dante: I'll be the judge of that. So.... (puts arms around Y/N and puts a suave look on Team RWBY) Who's the rest of the girls?

(Y/N): Oh, well. Dante, this Blake and Yang.

Blake: Hello.

Yang: 'Sup.

Dante: Name's Dante. Say, have any of you girls been helping him with his fetish, lately?