Volume 2 Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon.....

(3RD POV)

(Y/N) was called to go to Ozpin's office and as the elevator opens, revealing (Y/N), there was no one their. (Y/N) walks out of the elevator and starts calling.

(Y/N): I'm here! ................  Helloooo? Uncle Oz? Professor Glynda? Anyone? 

There is no one to reply.

(Y/N): Geez. They call me to come here, and not one is in here.

Passing a large and unnerving ship as it descends upon a landing pad. Two Bullheads fly by as the camera slowly lowers to show ant-like swarms of people on the paths around Beacon. The camera shifts to the top of a tower veiled behind clouds. (Y/N) looking outside the window, noticing the amount of military ships flying around.

(Y/N): What the hell is going on?

Then a voice whispers through out the room.

???: (Y/N)......

(Y/N): (turns around) Huh?

???: (Y/N).....

(Y/N): Who's there?!

???: (Y/N).....

(Y/N): Show yourself!

???: (Y/N).....  

The whisper was coming from the Apple of Eden, which is displayed on top Ozpin's desk.

Apple: (Y/N).....  

(Y/N) slowly approaches the Apple.

Apple: (Y/N).....  

(Y/N): What the....

Apple: (Y/N).....  

(Y/N), out of curiosity, picks the Apple up with his two hands and examines it every part of it.

(Y/N): What....

Apple: (Y/N).....  

(Y/N): What do you want from me?

Apple: Salem....

(Y/N): What?

The Apple starts to glow, teleports (Y/N) to what seems to be a dark mansion. (Y/N) seems to be in a dining table, chairs made out of bones, and a purple gem-crafted dining room, and lit candles at every corner displayed on top of purple gems.

(Y/N): What the! (looks around) Where the hell? (pulls the Apple close to his face) Where did you take me?!

Apple: Salem.....  

(Y/N): What?!

(Y/N) sees a window and notices that the sky is red.

(Y/N): What the hell?!