Special Chapter 8: "Thus Kindly I Scatter"

(Y/N's Dream)

Again. (Y/N) is back in the dark-empty void, as his voice echoes.

(Y/N): Not again... Not this again... What the FUCK DO YOU WANT?!

(Y/N) then sees a fire light up, that's far from him. He stares at the fire as the fire then approaches closer accompanied by the sound of footsteps. The light then reveals Raven Branwen, who is holding the torch.

(Y/N): You?

Raven continues to walk on (Y/N)'s direction.

(Y/N): What is this? Huh? Another one of Raven's little "The Strong lives" Philosophy?

The light then reveals Raven's brother, Qrow Branwen, walking alongside her.

(Y/N): Qrow?

Then reveals a man, carrying a sword with a revolver like handle that is strapped behind his back, who made (Y/N)'s reaction turn into a shock. He begins to tremble as he says a word in a whispering tone.

(Y/N): Dad?

The three walks past through (Y/N), proceeding to walk in the same direction as (Y/N) follows them from behind.

Raven: Are you sure it's here, (F/N)?

(F/N): Well, the map says so.

Qrow: Why do I feel that this is a trap?

(F/N): How can it be a trap?

Qrow: Well, you are one of the most dangerous Huntsmen there is.

(F/N): If that's so, then we'll just kill anyone who tries to ambush us. That's where you guys come in. It's what you Branwens do best, right?

Raven remains silent while Qrow looks down on the ground.

(F/N): You guys will get your share. Don't worry. I know you're the types who doesn't do things Pro Bono.

Raven: Hmph.

(Y/N): (Where the hell are they going?)

All of them then sees a cave filled with bright light inside.

(F/N): Here we are!

The four went inside the cave then see what was bringing the light throughout the entire labyrinth.

(Y/N): What the?!

(F/N): And here it is! Hello 6 million Lien!

Raven: Something's wrong... It's easy...

Qrow: Too easy...

(F/N): Again, which is why I hired you two to help me.

Raven: (drops the torch) Look! Something's marked below it.

They look at the writings at the stone below the Apple of Eden.