Volume 2 Chapter 13: The Demon and The Prototype Part 2

Alex: *chuckles* Very well... 

Alex then gestures the girls to come at him.

Yang, without a second thought, dashes to Alex, then punches Alex on the gut, causing Alex to slide back a little, as Yang looks back at Alex.

Alex: *chuckles* I almost felt that...

Yang charges her right fist, then punches Alex, only for Alex to block it with his palm, as it collides, it created a shock-wave. Alex grabs Yang's fist then throws her to the side.

Weiss, Blake and Ruby dashes forward. Weiss and Ruby dashes to separate directions, as Blake is still going forward. Alex punches Blake, only to hit one of Blake's clones, as the real Blake jumps up and starts firing her Gambol Shroud, as Alex gets shot but quickly heals.

 Alex transforms his right hand into a whipfist...

Grabs a car, then throws onto Blake. The car stops in mid-air as Blake drops back down, looking at it. The car is surrounded with black aura. 

The car then dashes onto Alex, in which Alex breaks it by slicing it in half with his blade. Revealing Pyrrha, in front of (Y/N), who was controlling the car, then follows the rest of Team JNPR, Sun and Neptune, joining the fight.

Alex: Bring it on...

Jaune and Neptune dashes first, as they both got smacked away immediately. Sun summons two copies of himself, as Ruby dashes to Alex. Alex jumps away as the Sun's copies explodes onto Ruby, sending to crash inside the jewelry store.

Blake starts running towards Alex. Alex punches Blake, only to punch her clone combined with red dust, exploding on Alex upon hitting it. Alex, get irritated, dashes to Blake to punch her. Blake uses dust to create a stone shadow of herself to take the blow. Alex, after breaking the stone shadow of Blake, reveals Yang, with red eyes. Yang starts punching at Alex, only for Alex to dodge all of it.

Pyrrha, who is behind Alex, dashes forward with her shield upfront. Alex parries the last punch, notices Pyrrha, jumps away as Yang's fist and Pyrrha's shield collide. Sun and Nora are dropping on top of Alex, with their weapons. Alex catches Sun's staff and Nora's hammer then throws it to Pyrrha and Yang along with them.

Ren is running towards Alex, while firing his Stormflower at him. Once Ren is close to Alex, he starts slashing at him, only for Alex to dodge all of it. Alex parries the last slash, turning Ren around, then kicks him on the back, crashing onto Pyrrha and Yang again.

Alex: You idiots are just wasting your time!

Alex feet gets trapped in ice, as Weiss dashes to Alex with her Myrtenaster, Alex raises his hand only for it to stab through to it, as Alex looks at Weiss.

Alex: I remember you.... (leans closer to Weiss) You were there when we took him away from you...

Weiss does a high backward leap, uses her glyphs midair to give herself something to leap toward the other off from, while using a second to shield her from it as she stabs Alex's chest down with the driving point of her sword. As Alex ignores the the sword in his chest, then punches the glyph. The glyph breaks as Weiss jumps away.