028

#NOBODY

"Please take a good rest and keep practising your own parts. Tomorrow still at 8 o'clock." Their choreographer said as he went out along with some back up dancers.

Jimin's chest was heaving up and down and his sweat were pouring all over his body. The room was filled with heavy breathing and grunts.

"Who wants to go with me?! I'm going to go to the bookstore." Namjoon yelled. Hoseok immediately raised his hands and gather his things. "I'm coming with you, too!" Seokjin yelled as he wiped his sweat. The three went out together with Yoongi tailing behind them.

Namjoon looked back to Yoongi. "Are you coming with us, hyung?" Yoongi shook his head. "I'm not a bookworm. I'd rather have a date with my pillow." Yoongi said as he walked out leaving the three dumbfounded.

Jimin chuckled. Yoongi could never break up with his sleep.

Jungkook grabbed his things and walked past the three that was at the door. Seokjin grabbed Jungkook's wrist. "Are you going with us?" Jungkook shook his head. "I'm hanging out with Bambam and Yugyeom." Seojin nodded and mumble a low 'okay. Take care.'

Jimin went to Taehyung's direction and sat beside his bestfriend as he chuckle. Yoongi can be hilarious without trying.

Taehyung offered him a bottle of water which he gladly accepted and smiled at the younger. Taehyung was laughing at Yoongi. "Are you feeling better? I mean your ankle and arm." Jimin asked after he gulped the whole bottle of water.

Taehyung hummed. "Yeah.. My ankle, it's not as swollen as it was before and I can walk without help of the crutches but still limping a little bit. I can also carry heavy weights with my right arm. So, yeah I guess." Jimin smiled and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"I'm glad to hear you're getting fine, Tae. Anyways, I'm really sorry for worrying you and for not contacting. It's just my phone was dead." Jimin said as he looked down at his fingers. He felt guilty for not contacting Taehyung and Hoseok and worrying them.

Seokjin, Namjoon and Yoongi already knew he was staying at his friend's that's why they were chill with Jimin not coming home for four days. Jimin told Namjoon not to tell the other three especially Jungkook if ever, if ever Jungkook will look for him.

"It's okay. As long as you're fine, then everything's good." Taehyung mumbled. There's an awkward silence between them. It's not the awkward kind of silence but rather a comforting silence.

"So, uhh... you're not mad at me? I mean, you know. In the hospital." Taehyung hesitated to ask Jimin. He kissed Jungkook, no, scratch that. Jungkook, who's Jimin been liking for 4 years, kissed him. It must have been hurt him and Taehyung can't avoid to feel guilty.

Jimin paused for a moment. "Why he gotta bring that one up?" Jimin thought and heaved a deep sigh. Jimin nodded and smiled. "Silly. Why would I be mad at you? Like I said you two are both adults and kissing is just you know, part of it. I guess." Jimin chuckled as he shook his head.

He won't deny it. He kind of felt bitter. Jungkook kissed Taehyung while he just pecked Jungkook's lips. The difference just shows that Jungkook doesn't reciprocate his feeling while for Taehyung, he has feeling for Taehyung.

Yes, he might be trying to move on from Jungkook but he just can't help but feel insecure to Taehyung. Taehyung is the one that owns Jungkook's heart afterall. Taehyung is Jungkook's world while he, Park Jimin is just an alien trying to invade Jungkook's planet.

Damn, Taehyung might be his bestfriend but he's everything he's insecure about.

"Jimin." Taehyung called out his name with his poker face. Jimin looked at him and gulped. Never did Taehyung pulled out that poker face of him to Jimin. "Y-yes." Jimin stuttered.

"Stop pretending that everything was fine, that what you've seen was okay." Taehyung said. "Tae, seriously I'm fine. That was nothing to me. Yeah, i-it was nothing." Jimin said as he bit his lips, trying hard not cry. Not in front of Taehyung.

He just don't want to make Taehyung feel bad. He is the problem, not Taehyung. Jungkook hates him because he is ugly and a slut and attention whore who just want to get into Jungkook's pants. That's what Jungkook thinks of him.

"Damn! After you walk out up until now, right at this moment, I am feeling guilty! And with you being like this... Fuck! It's not helping at all!" Taehyung yelled as he break down. Jimin was speechless. He didn't mean to make Taehyung feel this way, to make him feel guilty when he didn't even do wrong.

Jimin stood up and hug Taehyung. "I-I'm sorry. Im sorry for making you feel guilty. I-I was not fine. It hurts me. Damn, you don't have no idea how hurt I was seeing that scene unfolds in front of me. I even doubted and accused you lying to me about not liking Jungkook. B-but, I-Im trying. Trying hard to move on from him, Tae. I realized that the more I keep loving him, I'm just making a fool of myself. He loves you, Tae. You are something to him while me? I'm just literally no one, a nobody you could say. I keep hurting my self and it's just... not how supposed loving someone be. I'm trying hard to move on. It's you who he loves. It has always been you so, please Tae, take care of him, o-of his heart. He is my world but you are his world and I-I don't think I could even compete with you. This time I am choosing myself, not him." Jimin said as tears keep escaping his eyes. Taehyung was a crying mess as well as he embrace Jimin and hug him tight.

Jimin was broken and Jungkook broke him. Taehyung hated Jungkook for making Jimin feel like this or to be in this way but he also hates himself as he is part of why is Jimin hurt or in such a mess of pain.

"Jimin-ah." Taehyung said as he break away from the hug. He bended his body as he cupped Jimin's face and stared into Jimin amber orbs. "Open your eyes, your mind and your heart. Once you do, you'll found out how many people loves you and wants to take care of you. A lot of people around you wanted to love you and and receive  the same love you keep throwing to Jungkook." Taehyung said as he use his thumb to wipe the stupid tears that's strolling down Jimin's face. Jimin nodded.

"Thank you, Tae. That was comforting." Jimin said as he smiled even with the tears that's running down from his eyes.

Taehyung felt butterflies erupted inside his tummy. He shouldn't be like this, he shouldn't be. Taehyung is hesitating but the urge is just so strong. He can't control his emotions any longer.

"Jimin... I-I love you." Taehyung mumbled. Jimin smiled and cupped Taehyung face and whispered, "I love you too, baby bear." A tear slipped pst Taehyung's eyes.

"No. Jimin, I-I love you. Not as a friend but... But something more." Taehyung said as he place his hands on top of Jimin.

This wasn't his plan. Fuck! He didn't even plan on confessing, scared of being rejected and losing his one and only bestfriend.

"T-tae... I-I d-donㅡ" Jimin was interrupted when Taehyung suddenly grabbed Jimin by the hand and pulled him closer. Taehyung cupped his face and slowly lean to Jimin's lips and  captured it with his own. His eyes widened as he process what was happening.

Kim Taehyung.

His bestfriend.

His soulmate.

Loves him more than a bestfriend and he is kissing him.

"The fear of losing you is what stops me from saying I Love You."

_________

T U E S D A Y    U P D A T E !
*Not proofread