040

#NOBODY

They stood both frozen with eyes wide shock along with Jimin who can't even comprehend what just happened.

All he ever wanted was to shut them off. All he ever wanted was to bump their heads together so that they'll shut the fuck off and cuddle with him upstairs in the nest he made as they watch spongebob or phineas and ferb.

He never wanted for this to happened. All he just want to happen is to fucking have a peaceful hangout with Taehyung and Seojun. Eating popcorn and pizza, drowning themselves with strawberry milk and play overwatch.

"What .. did I just did?" Jimin thought as he abruptly retrieve his hands that was at the back of Seojun and Taehyung's head. He gulped thickly. He just hopes that the two won't get mad at him.

The two can't believe it just like how they never believe that the earth is flat or that stars don't twinkle. Their lips were still attach and frozen that if anyone would walk infront of them would think they're perfectly sculpted statues.

Jimin awkwardly stood there as he try to roam his eyes and cleared his throat. Taehyung snapped out of his trance and once he realize what's happening he immediately pushed Seojun by the chest and make a contorted face as he touch his lips.

"OH MY FUCKING JUICE DEAR SNAKE PLEASE NO... THAT NO... THAT DIDN'T HAPPENㅡ FUCK SHIT OH MY GOD I NEED HOLY WATER A-AND SANITIZER!!" Taehyung rumbled and as he panicked while Seojun isn't even budging. He was just staring blankly as he brought his fingers to his lips. He was in utter shock.

What the hell did just happen?

Jimin could feel the awkwardness and the atmosphere is suffocating him. How could he do that, he must be crazy!

Jimin feel so awkward standing there and at the same time guilty for what he just did. It's mainly their fault, if only they didn't made a mess like all of this shouldn't have happened. He looked at Taehyung who's busy washing his lips and at Seojun who's not moving. He's taking this time as his opportunity to avoid the situation, he quietly tiptoes his way out of the kitchen hoping that the two won't notice him but everything was too late when he was suddenly grabbed by his shorts back pocket and  got slam against the kitchen counter by none other than Taehyung who's looking at him intensely with those eyes that could make anyone kneel and beg him to fuck them senseless.

Jimin's breath hitched with the closeness and his heart beating rapidly. He leaned his hand on the edge of the counter, landing on a cracked egg that he never mind because his mind is definitely somewhere. He stared at Taehyung's orbs down to the his lips. His chest were heaving up and down. He could feel shivers down his spine and those tingling sensation building up his body. "Little thief trying to escape, huh?" Taehyung said with his dangerously low voice which extremely made Jimin feel his blood bubble.

"I-Im sorry, Tae. I don't meant that to happen I swear to the camels and unicorns! I was just planning to bump your heads because you two are being annoying and dickhead bickering and shouting. It ain't my fault that your lips attracted each other like magnet" Jimin nervously muttered while Taehyung looked at him with his eyes dilated and suddenly chuckle.

"Oh, is that so, Jimin-ah?" Taehyung asked as he cocked his eyebrow and twitch his lips and form it into a playful smirk. Taehyung stared at the angel presented in fron of him. Just a mere sight of Jimin's messy hair, exposed collarbones and parted lips is enough to turn him on and got a boner.

"I..." He mumbled under his breath and inched closer to Jimin's face making Jimin gulped. "I think I might have found a way to cleanse my lips, Jimin-ah." Taehyung whispered sexily next to Jimin's ears and licking it along the way.