031

#NOBODY

"Hey Jeon! Over here." Bambam yelled as he waved his hands while smiling so wide and followed by Yugyeom, earning Jungkook's attention. It's so rare for them to meet because of their difference in schedule. After Jungkook found the two, he sat on the tall chair and lean his head on the counter. Bambam and Yugyeom looked at each other. "What happened to him?" Bambam mouthed to Yugyeom but the latter shrugged.

Jungkook looked like an utter destruction. A mess, if you say. Even though  with red and blue neon lights only illuminating the bar, Jungkook's disheveled hair, crinkled shirt and puffy eyes are still recognizable.

Yugyeom cleared his throat and put his hand at the back of Jungkook. "What's wrong, Jeon? Cheer up we're here to have a little fun." Yugyeom cheered but other is just not so himself.

The two furrowed their eyebrows. They have no absolute idea on what's happening to their friend. "What is it?Is it about Taehyung?" Yugyeom asked.

Jungkook lifted his head and looked at both of the two. "Yeah, kind of but mostly it's Jimin hyung." He said as he sigh while frustratingly run his fingers through his silver locks and grabbed it. "Jimin? That's rare but not really shocking." Bambam said as he chuckled. Yugyeom slapped Bambam by his arm. "Be serious, Bam." Yugyeom glared at Bambam.

"What about Jimin-ssi?" Yugyeom asked, curious and worried for his friend. Jungkook sighed and motioned the bartender. "One shot of tequila on the rocks, please " Jungkook stated and the bartender nodded. Yugyeom waited for Jungkook's answer while staring at him.

"I don't know. I'm such a complete mess, you know." Yugyeom nodded and focused his attention to Jungkook. The bartender handed Jungkook's drink to him and the latter flashed his bunny smile.

Moon Bébe is a popular bar among kpop stars, but there are also a lot of famous celebrities like actors and solo singers, as well as a few chaebols and rich people who often come here to chill or just have a nice talk with strangers and alcohol to get some stupid thoughts away, lame feelings or just wanna have new friends and maybe a love life.

"That's not even new to me, to be honest. You are always have been a mess when it comes to Taehyung but Jimin hyung? What's the problem? Did you finally realized you actually like him?" Bambam teased while Yugyeom glared at the other.

"Seriously, Bam. Be serious in this once." Bambam shrugged. "I am. You just don't take me seriously." Bambam mumbled and send daggers to Yugyeom. Jungkook hold the clear glass and moves the glass closer to his lips and took a sip of his tequila, hoping that the alcohol could erase the confusion and the feeling he is feeling inside. It's seriously suffocating to have to feel in that way.

"I know for so long that I love Taehyung. I was so fucking sure. I really do but... after what happened at the hospital that day Taehyung sprained his ankles and arm, it made me confuse, so fucking much. J-jimin hyung, he confessed to me telling me he really loved me, that it's not for the fans or for fan service and he said he will try to move on from me and that made me, maybe, somehow a little bit upset?" Jungkook stated while Yugyeom nodded his head. Bambam chuckle.

"What's making you upset with that though? As far as I know you "hate" Jimin hyung because he's always clingy and stuff with you. You've always wanted him away and now that he said he will move on, it somehow made you upset? Seriously, Jeon. You're extremely confusing." Jungkook heaved a long sigh. "I know."

"If you really love Taehyung and that you are so sure about this thing you felt towards him as you said, Jimin won't ever bring confusion to you or make you feel anything." Yugyeom stated as he stared at Jungkook who's busy twirling his glass.