04

#NOBODY

"Can't you just fucking fuck off and don't ever appear in front of me. I'm starting to get nauseous every time I see your face. Your so annoying and I hate you. Being alone in the same space as you, breathing the same air as you, It's sickening." Jungkook said after he pushed Jimin off the wall making the latter grunt and hissed due to the pain on his back and spinal because of the hard impact on the wall.

Jungkook walked out but before fully leaving the shorter male , he turned around with a scorching glare. Jimin looked at Jungkook, intimidated by the intense glare he is getting. "And don't fucking say you love me, or even call me stupid nicknames. It's disgusting." The maknae stated and turn around and walked out.

"K-kookie..." Jimin choked as tears began to rolled down his face while he stared at the fading figure of the maknae.

"I-Im sorry."

It's been a week after he confronted Jungkook and confessed to him and it's been a week since he got totally ignored by the maknae, if not snubbed, the younger male will curse him, call him names and push him away.

"Of course, he would hate you Park Jimin, and get uncomfortable. You deserve this."

It hurts him, so bad. But what can he do? He brought this to himself. He knew that the chances of getting rejected and pushed away has greater possibilities than getting a positive feedback.

He blames himself for making a decision out of his stupid emotions. If he only kept it to himself, the maknae would still smile, shoot him a glance and hang out with him but he was delusional.

He thought of the possibility of the impossible to happen rather than thinking what's most likely to happen.

Reality.

He forgot about it. He forgot to take a reality check before completely telling the younger male that what he felt was real.

It was pathetic of him to assume that the younger male will even like him back.

It was foolish of him to believe in such a ridiculous delusions of his. Even before the confession, he knew he's gonna get rejected no matter what. Jungkook have sternly made it clear tht he would never like Jimin.

He would never like him back.

Jimin have confessed a lot of time but the younger always take it as a joke but yesterday, he made clear that he's serious and he got this.

Such a loser.

And after knowing from Hoseok that Jungkook likes Taehyung, Jimin felt betrayed. Above all, why Taehyung? Why his best friend?

Among all people, why Taehyung? Why must it be the person that he shares his secrets the most and the person he trusts his life with.

He don't blame Taehyung for this or Jungkook. It's not like Jungkook chose to like Taehyung and it's not like Taehyung knew that Jungkook likes or he did, but the point is, it's not their fault that Jimin has fallen over heels over Jungkook and that he's hopeless.

Jimin hated himself. For being the way that he is. He just felt so little and worthless. He felt so ugly and pathetic.

There is no denying that Taehyung is indeed a beauty. He got this adorable smile and angelic laughter. He's literally just so perfect and it only adds up to Jimin's piling insecurities.

Jungkook have a great reason why he have fallen in love with Taehyung. He's the total package, and an ideal boyfriend anyone could ever have.

Taehyung is his best friend but he can't help but feel jealous and envious of him. He's everything that Jimin is insecure about.

He got everyone hooked and stunned by him.

Taehyung is extremely beautiful for a man, he's tall and kind. He got the beauty, brains, personality and attitude. What more could Jungkook ever wish? But Jimin? He lacks everything that his best friend have.

He's the complete opposite of Taehyung.

It sucks.

And all he could do is  hate himself more than anything.

He blame himself for falling for someone even knowing that he could never get the same amount of love. He blame himself why Jungkook acts like this and felt so uncomfortable.

He's such a loser.

"I miss the feeling of being loved." Jimin mumbled as memories of his childhood flashed in his mind. A small smile plastered on his face.

He's getting tired of holding onto someone that's chasing someone else, and someone that clearly likes someone else.

Four years of chasing someone who's definitely has a low possibility of looking back and reciprocating his feelings, it's slowly draining him.

He's slowly losing hope.

And all he could think right now is that, he must let go and move on.

Because this is a hopeless case.

"I miss you." He sighed and went to his shared room with Yoongi.

"If only I could turn back time, I would choose to be with you."