048

#NOBODY

"Who fucking let that dwarf shit in?!" 

Taehyung said as he rushed immediately towards Jimin and snatched him away from Seojun, not forgetting to send a deadly glare towards the tanned male who just chuckled lightly finding Taehyung cute. It's like he's a kid trying to protect his precious lollipop from being taken away from him.

While Jungkook just stood there watching the scene unfold in front of him, distortion and confusion is very much visible to his face. He felt like he's a stranger to the three.

"T-they all seems close... somehow." Jungkook mumbled. There's a light burn inside of him seeing that his cousin is being all touchy with his Jimin hyung.

He runs his tongue on the sides of his cheeks while rolling his eyes, slightly getting annoyed by how close Seojun is to Jimin. He scoffed and quietly left, not wanting to be seen by any of the three.

Little did he know, Jimin already notice how Jungkook mood instantly change and how he quietly left.

It's funny how you can instantly notice every little things and minor changes in the mood or in the physical appearance of the person you like. Isn't it so fascinating?

"Why did he left?" Jimin wondered as a sigh came out from his mouth which caught the attention of the two.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Tiny, is there something wrong?"

The two questioned him. Obviously worried of him. He shook his head lightly and plastered a wide smile to prevent the two from further worrying about him.

"No, I'm okay. Don't worry, you guys." Jimin assured the two of them. Seojun and Taehyung shrugged and put their worries at the back of their heads.