꧁~Who Is He?~(Part X)꧂

3rd person oOoOOo

"Who is he?"

The thought that lingered in both of the boy's heads.

The bell rang.

Tyler turned to see a fast walking María. He put his gaze back on the other boy, who was also looking at María.

They glanced at each other, both unsure what to do next.

"Who are you?" the boys said at the same time.

They stood there in silence.

The second bell rang, time to get to class.

They both turned a heel and walked in the opposite direction of each other.

Both of them not bothering to look back.

~Techno's POV~

I made it to Math late.

"Sorry I'm late Ma'am!" from the corner of my eye I saw a head immediately turning to me. I glanced over, it was her. Shit.

"That's alright! Mr. Blade, correct?"

I nodded.

"Just take a seat."

I stood for a second, considering my options.

Based on the way María acted in the hallway -and not to mention the look she's giving me now- I'm not sure she wants me around her.

I gave up thinking about it and sat at the desk in the back, it was beside the door.

María and a few other people were in the back right corner, they were whisper-talking.

"Ooo Look at him," a tall girl with freckles and dirty blonde hair looked at me and pointed. I could feel all of their eyes on me.

I pretended like I didn't notice them all staring at me. I just looked straight forward acting like I was listening to the teacher.

"He's kinda cute," a girl with thick dark curls and round glasses quietly remarked.

"He must be new," a boy with a unrecognizable accent-at least to me- said. He was a blonde.

"Hehe, I may ask him out," a red headed girl with a maroon turtleneck on and her hair pulled in a messy bun smirked. She also had rounded glasses.

"Mar Mar, what do you think about him?" the tall girl said.

They all turned to María.

"Hmm? Oh uh," she looked flustered and out of breath, she began to stumble over her words.

"He's pretty, I guess," she shot a quick glance in my direction which I returned.

She broke eye contact. She began to redden.

"Ok, you definitely think he's cute!" the curly dark-haired girl chucked while running her fingers gently through María's long hair.