꧁~Party Night (2)~(Part XIX)꧂

(Extreme TW: pretty much this entire chapter has mentions of being drugged and raped/sexually assaulted. If you are sensitive to this topic or are easily distressed, this chapter is NOT for you. I will have a summary at the bottom and will be double uploading today.)

(A/N- also I know the time doesn't correspond with the time María gets home from school at all, but plot purposes👍)

It wasn't water.

I began to choke on the drink, feeling the sting in my chest.

I was already feeling woozy, I knew the effects were soon to come. I desperately went towards the front door until a hand grabbed at my hips.

I whined as I tried to get away.

~Techno's POV~

I was laughing at how fast I took out some noob in Skywars.

"He never had a chance," I cackled.

I looked at the time.

8:35 p.m.

"I'll probably be streaming for another hour guys, I have some homework to do tonight."

I looked at chat and saw that some people were shocked I was in high school.

"Why do you guys think I'm so old, I'm only 16 -well almost 17- but my point still stands."

"I once had someone say 'Techno I thought you were like 21' which makes no sense to me because I've mentioned being in school like every stream."

I smiled as I watched the people in chat argue with each other.

~María's POV~

I tried to break free from the grasp but I ultimately failed.

The person holding onto me lifted me into the air and walked to the kitchen with me still in their hands.

I was sat down in a chair and saw Drew leaning against the counter until he saw me.

"How do you feel?"

Terrible.

"I want... I.. want... to go... go home," I felt extremely weak all of a sudden.

The alcohol is doing this to me.

"Aww, baby," he came closer to me, "come with me."

I tried to stand but my legs felt unstable.

Drew grabbed me and began to drag me out of the kitchen, I stumbled multiple times.

~~~~

The next thing that I knew, I was on a bed.

Drew was leaning over me, examining me before it went dark again.

~~~~

I felt him kissing my neck, then he began to bite it.