Character Ask~ Answers

Questions for Luke

Readers question: What are your thoughts on Brie? What makes you love her so much?

Answer: Where do I begin? Brie is a wonderful person inside out, her smile and laugh is contagious but so is her sadness. And I never want to see her sad again. She's funny, quirky and basically everything I would want in a girl. No she's not the perfect girl but she's the closest thing to me and it's all her little qualities that make me love her so much.

Readers Question: Why did you go and hang out with Louis even though Brie doesn't like Louis and probably wouldn't feel comfortable about it?

Answer: That was one of the biggest mistakes of my life and I am very regretful, as its going out that day put me in a position I never wanted to see myself in. The pressure was on me when I made that split second decision and I honestly went along with it because I wanted to know if Louis was the same girl I knew all those years ago. Turned out she wasn't. I can now see why Brie doesn't like her and I want to apologise to Brie for making her feel that way.

Readers question: Where were all your old friends when you were suppose to meet Louise?

Answer: They didn't show up. Louise lied to me which is another reason why the hatred in my stomach hasn't decreased. I hate liars and when I discovered that this was a trap for her to get me alone I wanted to leave more than anything but, I didn't. I gave in and listened to her pointless apologies.

Questions for Brie

Readers question: What are your thoughts on Harry and his sudden change of heart with you?

Answer: Harry can be the biggest jerk living but he's the type of person who has a hidden soft side and apologises after. I have to admit Harry's change of heart was a surprise to me but he seemed like he meant what he said. I took a chance with him and after all this chaos he and Luke have worked out their differences and actually get on now.

Readers question: Why would you think Luke still likes Louis?

Answer: Not anymore but yes I did use to think Luke had feelings for Louise because they use to date and be best friends. I didn't know Luke for as long as her and I just couldn't compete. But I don't think that anymore, I know how Luke is over her and how much he loves me.

Readers Question: Will you forgive Luke?

Answer: If I hadn't forgave Luke after everything had happened then we wouldn't be here. I would not be as happy as I am now, if things would have turned out differently.

Questions for Liz

Readers question: If I ever needed a lawyer because I did something illegal, would u be my lawyer?

Answer: Of course I would honey, I mean you would obviously have to go through all the procedures but we would eventually win your case. I have never failed anyone till this day and am not about to start now.

Multiple readers questions: Why are you so awesome?

Answer: *Laughs* Oh aren't you all so cute, I'm not very sure how to answer that one. *smiled widely*

Questions for Michael

Readers Question: What's your next hair colour?

Answer: It's an awkward shade of blonde at the moment and I think I might leave it there for a little while but I don't really know what colour next. Probably just what I'll feel like at the time.

Readers Question: Did you think Brie was going to die?

Answer: The news about her accident sure was shocking but no I didn't think she was going to die because I've known Brie for a long time and my best friends a fighter. I would never lose hope in her.