Tutor Me Mr Cutie-Luke Hemmings

Hiya guys I hope you enjoy this new fan-fiction that I'm going to write. It is going to be a Luke Hemmings one because I have a new found love for 5sos and I mean come on who doesn't love them! I'm very sorry that I have wrote coming soon but because my other fanfiction Saviour is not finished I don't want to start this one and forget about it. If you haven't already can you please check out my other fanfic

'Saviour'

It's a Harry styles one and you can check it out on my page, it's nearly finished so yeh.

*Also this story is going to be in Bries POV normally but when I need to I will add in Lukes POV.

I really hope you enjoy it and the random story line I created when I upload somewhere in the near future, but for now I have written the summary so here it is.

Summary

Brie isn't a bad girl, no. She likes to call herself courages and of course she's right, she's the type of girl that speaks her mind. Sometimes speaking her mind can get her in trouble though, big trouble. After a fight between her and step sister, Brie finds herself expelled. When she returns to school she realises that her grades are slipping, after her teacher mentions to get a tutor she goes to the only guy she thinks will help her, Luke Hemmings. The schools quiet and shy guy. As time passes she discovers who he actually is hiding behind his glasses. And once they make a event changing deal she knows there's no going back.

----------------------------------------

So thanks of reading and I really hoped you liked it. Please VOTE and COMMENT telling me what you think because the more likes it gets the faster I upload.

Follow me on Twitter @armcandycalum (I changed my username)
Comment your username so I know who to follow back.

I also wanna say that this book is UNEDITED so I'm so sorry for all the spelling and grammar mistakes. I promise to edit it when it's completed.

Thanks for reading!

Nisha-