Chapter 23

Hiya guys thanks for getting me #429 in fanfiction and over 15k!!!! Vote goal for this chapter is 680 guys please help me reach it. Love you.

~

Bries POV

"You did what?" I shouted through the phone causing Luke to look at me as if I was crazy. I don't care! Any one else would be shouting if they found out there best friend lost there virginity to there other best friend. Yes guys, they did the deed. The thought of my two best friends having sex with each other made me shiver but I should have saw it coming, they where getting closer.

"I lost my virginity to Michael," Hannah said with a hushed voice. They weren't together for that long so it was kinda surprising but it was their relationship, not mine.

"Okay you better explain everything right now!" I said and casted a look over to Luke who was driving intently but I knew his ears where listening my way. I have no idea where we where going because mr smart guy wasn't saying a word about this...date. The fact that we where going on a date together excited me but not knowing where we where going kept me on the edge of my seat.

He said it would take about half and hour to get there, and I wondered about where he would take me which was that far away. Thankfully ten minutes after driving my phone ringed and it was Hannah. Telling me this very exciting news as you could tell.

"Well," she paused and let out a giggle. This was sickeningly sweet but if they where both happy, I didn't see a problem. "We where supposed to go to the movies but his car broke down do we decided to watch a movie at his house. And his parents weren't home so one thing lead to another and it just happened. Oh my god Brie it was honestly wonderful, the best thing about it-" She explained and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. Typical. I cut her off before she could get too detailed. Yeah I was happy for her but I didn't need to know everything.

"I don't want to know all the details thanks but I'm happy for you but please tell me you used protection." I said and Luke turned to me wide eyed. Probably lost and wondered what I was talking about. I mouthed 'later' to him and he nodded, getting his eyes back on the road.

"Of course we did!" Hannah exclaimed loudly on the other end and I laughed.

"Good I don't want to be the aunt of another kid yet."

"Don't worry. Now tell me about you and Luke. What's going on between you guys?" I gulped, how could I answer that with Luke a few feet away from me. I wish we where texting, this would have been way easier then.

"Um, we're good. More than good actually we're on our way to out to our first date." I said and Luke chuckled beside me, obviously catching on. Hannah let out a loud squeal on the other end.

"Yas! Finally, I knew you guys where gonna end up together,"she said proudly.

"Okay then." I said awkwardly, I mean how where you suppose to answer that? "Any way I need to go now."

"Oh yeah, don't let me keep you from your date and Michael is also calling me, I'm in the bathroom in his house." She spoke with a giggle.

"Well you go, don't want to keep him waiting, you pair of rabbits." I said and she laughed.

"Kay, bye," she said and after saying a quick bye, I hung up the phone. I noticed a mark on the wry base off my neck, looking very similar to what looked like a hickey. I shot a glare to Luke as I pulled my jumper up hiding it completely.

"Awe why you hiding it?" he asked with a tiny pout and if I wasn't mad at him I would have kissed him senseless cause his lips just looked that kissable.