Chapter 29

Please read authors note at the end!!!

~

Luke's POV

I tried not to feel disappointed as I led Michael and Hannah back to the living room. If there was a award for having the worst timing they would have for definite won it.

I wanted to and was gonna to tell Brie I loved her.

Until they came and killed all my plans. A big round of applause to our friends. Thankfully Brie didn't suspect anything rather than being a bit confused.

"Sorry did we interrupt something," Michael said with a cheeky smile as he saw Brie still sitting on the couch. Her hair was slightly messed up from when I had been playing with it so they might have gotten the wrong impression.

"No you didn't," I sighed slightly. I was honestly really disappointed, right now would have been the best time to tell her and I didn't want to wait any longer. I needed to get it off my chest or I would explode. My feelings where so so strong and I wanted her to know, it was nerve wracking but it needed to be done.

"We're joining you guys by the way," Michael chuckled, motioning towards the tv where the movie was playing.

"We didn't notice," Brie said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. She didn't seem all too happy to see her friends and I really hoped it was for the same reason as me. I hoped she wanted to spend as much time alone with me as I with her.

"How about you and Hannah go get pop corn," Michael said slugging down onto the couch next to me. I frowned, he was being very demanding.

"We are not you SERVANTS!" Hannah shouted at him but you could see the smile she was trying to hide. Wow! Things had escalated for them quickly. They seemed so in love, the same love I wanted for me and Brie. My half was there but was hers?

"Babe when your going out with me you kinda halve to be," he said half jokingly with a grin. She smiled back at him before giving in and taking Brie by the wrist, she was frowning but didn't really have a say as Hannah had already dragged her out the room.

As I watched them leave Michael turned and looked at me with a smirk.

"Now the tell me the truth?"

"What truth?" I questioned him with innocent eyes. He just rolled his back, not believing a word I said.

"Don't fuck with me Luke. I knew something was going on before we came and you have to tell," he said to me all the amusement going from his voice as he spoke sternly.

"Fine," I sighed. I knew that there was no way out of this. I had to tell him.

"I was going to tell Brie I loved her," I whispered to him quickly and then looked back up to see if they where still in the kitchen. They where. His eyes widened as he looked at me shocked.

"Really? I mean...wow," he mumbled apologetic and I nodded.

"It's fine though, I can just tell her later," I told him reassuringly.

"Sorry man but are you being serious. I've been with Hannah longer and I haven't told her," he said a slight blush coating his cheeks. I smiled, he was so in love with her.

"You should soon and I am."

"What should you be doing soon?" I heard Brie from the door way and my head shot up to look at her, she was holding four cans of soda and Hannah was standing next to her, holding a huge bowl of popcorn.

Damm, if they had heard any of our conversation I would have been screwed.

"Oh nothing," Michael said quickly and then shot her a smile, she looked back at the two of us warily.