Chapter 45

Just before you read I wanna say that I'm sorry and please don't hate me.
Nisha x

~

Bries POV

I was feeling a intense amount of comfort as my eyes lids fluttered open. No wonder, my body was curled up against Luke's. My arms draped around his waist and our legs all tangled. I closed my eyes, sighing contently, this is how I wanted to wake up every single day for the rest of my life.

My eye lids fluttered open again when I could hear the faint noises of clattering and chatter come from down the stairs. People must have been cleaning up the mess, everyone left downstairs after last night.

I felt bad as, me and Luke had ditched the dinner and watched movies, curled up in his bed rather than helping Liz out with the guests last night but could I be blamed? I didn't really feel like being around people who wanted to eat my guts for dinner rather than the actual food.

I decided to get up and help Liz or whoever was cleaning up out. I moved upwards silently, getting out easily from Luke's loose hold. I needed to shower and get clean, so I moved my way to where my pile of clothes lay. I picked up a pair or dark grey skinny jeans and one of Luke's graphic t-shirt, which was chucked aimlessly next to the pile. It didn't seem the cleanest or the most ironed but I didn't mind, it smelt just like him.

I picked out a fresh pair of underwear but turned back round when I heard Luke mumbling something.

"Brie." He hoarsely called out, his eyes still closed and his arms moving frantically across the bed, looking for me. I chuckled, he was so cute.

"Luke I'm over here." I reassured him soothingly, if wasn't that late. He should go back to sleep.

"Come back to bed," he mumbled, still not opening his eyes.

"No I'm going to shower." I said and that's when he opened his eyes. Jerk.

He looked at me, and I felt slightly uncomfortable under his stare as I was only wearing his white t-shirt that barely covered my ass. I grabbed all my things and moved in the direction of the bathroom.

"Wait!" He almost shouted and I turned to him with a raised eyebrow, my cheeks slightly pink.

"What?" I questioned him.

"I need a shower too you know..." He trailed off and I instantly knew what he was hinting at. He wore a lazy smirk and his eyes where glistening with amusement.

"No." I uttered my cheeks turning even pinker.

"Please, it'll save a ton of water. You know, save the planet and all that shit." He insisted with a pout and I giggled, shaking my head as he moved the covers off his body.

I pursed my lips, thinking about it. It wouldn't be a bad idea if it was just a shower and if didn't lead to something else, I mean, Luke would understand wouldn't he?

"J-just showering okay." I cleared my throat before I spoke and he eagerly nodded his head. Agreeing with me, I don't even think he processed what I had told him but he was already clambering out of the bed.

"Anything for you babe." He reassured me with a smile as he took out a clean outfit and boxers. He followed me into the bathroom, and that's when the whole atmosphere changed. I had never done this before so my nerves where all running about the place.

"Relax." He laid his hand on my shoulder, after I put my clothes down on the counter next to the towels and after he turned on the shower, letting it warm up. I turned to look at him, biting my lip in the process.