Chapter 46

HAZZA up above <3

~

Bries PoV

"What are you doing here?" I shrieked out in surprise, looking up at his tall figure. He shot me a frown, with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm looking for my sister, is she here?" He shot out, moving his hand for emphasis.

I shook my head, coming out of my shocked state, immediately slamming the door but he was too fast, sticking out his foot in the gap, stopping it from closing.

"Woah, that was extremely rude." He pushed the door back open making me look at him again. Ugh. Did he not get the memo, I did not want this dude here. All I wanted was to go back on the internet and mourn in my own self pity.

"Your rude." I snapped back and I knew it was probably the lamest come back ever but could you blame me? My happiness had just been stolen by his sister.

"And your a bitch." He said rolling his eyes in the process. I looked at him in disbelief.

"If your gonna stand there and insult me, you might as well leave. Yeah actually, go away." I told him confidently and turned around, aiming to slam the door behind me but I noticed that he stopped it with his hand. Fuck that dude was strong.

I turned back around, sighing. I was so not in the mood for this.

"I want to know where my sister is and your gonna tell me." He managed to walk in the house, ignoring my protests whilst slamming the door shut again when he had fully entered.

"And what if I don't." I raised an eyebrow. Harry was rude, arrogant and very self centred. Just because he thought of himself so highly didn't mean he could get everything he wanted.

"Then I'm not going to leave." He replied swiftly, leaving me in the hall as he walked into the living room. I followed behind me, annoyed and frustrated.

"This isn't my house Harry, so can you just please leave." I tried a different approach. Being sorta polite.

I watched as he lounged on the sofa, getting comfortable. Yeah, I don't think being sorta polite helped me out at all.

"All you have to do is tell me where my sister is and then I'll go." He shrugged his shoulders and I sighed. Fine. If that's what he wanted, I would tell him. Anything to make him leave.

"Your sister, kidnapped Luke and took him out with her and her friends. There you happy?" I took my usual seat on the other sofa, the one furthest away from Harry seeing as us being in the same room was awkward enough.

"Wait, seriously?" He had a disbelieving look on his face as he looked at me. I tried to ignore the fact how much he looked like a cute puppy dog with his eyes wide and his bottom lip pouted out.

I nodded, crossing my legs.

"So your telling me, Luke ditched you and went and hung out with my sister."

"And her friends." I interjected, trying hard not to face the fact that, that was the hurtful truth.

"What a fucking dick move played by Luke." He seemed pretty pissed off and I wondered why, while gulping, since my throat had become pretty dry while he spoke.

"So you know now, you can leave." I said, wanting nothing more than to be left alone. He shook his head, not moving a inch.

"Nah, I think I'm good. I always knew Luke was still into my sister, I mean she hasn't gotten over him so..." He trailed off and my eyes widened. What? I knew Louise still liked him but he said he didn't have any feelings for her anymore.