Chapter 41

Only remotely looking sad pic of Luke I could find up above(he still looks hot) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bries POV

Friday had finally arrived. For the last three days I had been arguing with Hannah and Michael non stop. Hannah had gotten sick of me moping around her house, so basically was threatening to kick me out if I didn't go back to Luke.

I argued back of course only because I was too cowardly to go back and face Luke. I was feeling a mixture of regret and embarrassment. My time with Luke was running out and regretted that I stupidly had waisted three days without him. And embarrassment because I had taken this whole thing way to far, Michael was right, I was such a drama queen but then on the other hand I blamed Michael too, beating up Luke was the worst thing he could do.

And he went on and it did anyway.

It was all one stupid mistake and Hannah had persuaded me to go back to Luke, but I partly gave in because I promised Liz that I would be at the dinner tomorrow.

Liz had called me too, which was unusual. She had just called to check up on me but she did also mention that Luke had been extremely upset for the last couple of day and I would feel sorry for him but he didn't seem to be very upset when I saw him at school.

School had been awkward as I had noticed him looking at me most the time (not in the creepy way). He had been sitting with some other guys, who I didn't really know but I was glad he wasn't sitting with Louise. He had attempted to talk to me a couple times and not to mention his texts but I had ignored him. Being the biggest coward of the century. I was just too scared to talk to him and I didn't know why.

I had never felt this way before and I didn't know what was going with me. My emotions where all over the place.

Thank fuck that I hadn't bumped into Louise in the past couple of days, I think she was keeping her distance. Maybe Luke must have said something to her because I knew there was something up.

My heart had ached every time he would text me I love you at night and I wanted to send him a message back, no call him, just to hear his sexy voice again. I couldn't take being a part from him which was worrying. If this was me now, what would it be like if there was half the world between us. I didn't want to know the answer to that question.

I now had my mind set on forgiving Luke. I needed him and even though seemed as if he didn't need me, it was my heart breaking every time I saw him.

I sighed as I stopped my car outside of Luke's house. His fancy car was parked in the drive way so that meant he was home too. It was early in the evening and everything outside the house looked clean and fresh. I guess they where preparing from the dinner party tomorrow, which I still didn't know the reason for.

All I knew was that it was being held for some family friend that had came back.

I got out out of the car after taking a deep breath and gathering all my emotions. I didn't know what was awaiting for me behind those doors, but there was only one thing to do. Find out for my self.

I walked up to the large doors with my bag on my shoulder, I took my key out of my pocket and opened the door.

As I walked into the large house and shut the door behind me, with a loud band. Other than that everything seemed quite, I didn't know if Luke's parents where home but I hoped they where, so I didn't have to face Luke alone.

I walked up the stairs slowly, keeping my ears open for any noise. I was getting scared. I made my way to my room trying to be as brave as possible.