Chapter 47

Drunk Harry on the side xx

Bries PoV

"Your my best friend you know that?" I leaned against Harry's shoulder as his arm was wrapped loosely around me. My words where slurred as I hiccuped after wards. Harry laughed as if it was the funniest thing in the world but stopped when he tripped up, but didn't fall as I managed to hold my balance keeping him up.
He was heavy as fuck.

"Be careful best friend," I grinned as the bottle of vodka swayed in his hand, the liquid inside bouncing and churning. I grabbed the bottle of him and he whined, pouting for it as he shook his head.

"No give my baby back, best friend 4 life," he held up three fingers, waving them in the air. I laughed taking a sip, feeling the familiar taste burning its way down my throat.

We staggered down the dark street, the only light from the lampposts leading our way back to Luke's house, to be honest I didn't even know if we where going the right way but I was too far in oblivion to care about directions.

Harry and me had the most wonderful time, getting smashed at the awesome club he took me too. There was drinking, singing and dancing on tables like we owned the place but the funny thing was, Harry did actually own the place. People who I couldn't even remember said that it would be a good idea if we left now as it was dark as fuck outside, but they didn't let us drive. I wonder why? Walking was taking forever but my best friend was keeping me entertained.

The bottle of vodka was being passed between us and I could help but laugh at the memory of Harry not letting go of his 'baby', he had argued and cursed at the people who tried to take it away from him. He had shown more care about that bottle than any person I had seen him be with.

"We are so similar though, don't you think?" Harry slurred after a moment of silent drinking and walking. It made me turn and look at him. He looked like a complete and utter mess, his hair that had once been neat was ruffled and messed up, his eyes where glazed and his skin paler than usual and his clothes where crumpled up with a few of his middle shirt buttons open.

If a stranger looked at us they would have gotten the wrong idea but we weren't like that, we where best friends. And plus...Luke. I loved him and the thought of him being with another girl and having fun was what had urged me to take my first shot. After that, it was just trying to forget everything about my fucked up life, until now.

"What do you mean?" I elaborated moving my hand. I'm not quite sure what street we where in but Harry seemed to know, he was leading the way. Not many people where around and the roads where quite, telling me that it was pretty late, I didn't have a watch and God knows where my phone was so I couldn't check.

"Me and you, we have the most fucked up life's ever don't we? We both know what it feels to be neglected by our families and don't get me started on our love life's, no wonder we're such good best friends." He finished his mini speech and I started clapping, my throat closing up as I tried to stop myself from tearing up.

"Bravo, Harry Edward's you have a wonderful way with words and your right." I grinned at him and he grinned back, before taking another swig from the bottle.

~

Luke's PoV

I checked my phone once again, my heart deflating when I saw that there wasn't a missed call or even a text. Pacing back and forward in front of the house door, I had been doing that for the last two hours. Literally becoming ill with worry.

Patiently waiting for Brie to come back home, come back to me. It was around about eleven thirty and I was shocked to find Brie gone when I got home three hours ago. Half an hour passed, I was suspicious, another half and hour passed and that's when my heart beat increased slightly, my head pounding at the possibilities of what could have happened to Brie.