Chapter 38

Guys I know I said I would be doing a Luke's POV for this chapter but I got such a good idea and need to do a Bries POV for this chapter but for the next one I promise I'll be doing a Luke's one.

I'm so sorry x

Gif of Michael up above x

~

Bries POV

We arrived back at Hannah's house and for the last couple hours, I had forgotten all my troubles and let myself have a good time with the cute couple. We had bought tons of baby clothes, well Emma had picked out everything she had four adorable and Ashton did the trolley moaning about how much this was all going to cost.

We had stopped by a cafe for a late lunch since my stomach wouldn't stop growling, very unattractively might I add. A hour later we left and came back to their house.

Michael's car was parked outside, telling me that him and Hannah where home. Just great, now I would have to explain everything to them and not that I didn't want to, I was just tired of it all. All I wanted to do right now was curl up in Hannah's bed and sleep, but yeah, that's not how things turned out for me.

"Brie well the fuck have you been." Hannah shrieked as she saw me walk into the kitchen. She sat on Michael's lap, making me question what they had been doing before we all walked in here.

Michael was frowning but didn't say anything.

"Well me and Ashton will just go and pack away the stuff." Emma said awkwardly, her hands full of shopping bags. She glared at Ashton who sighed, looking reluctant but followed her anyway, out the kitchen.

"I was with Ashton and Emma." I replied, helping myself to a glass of water, knowing what was coming.

"We called your mobile about a million times and Hannah was so close to running to the police and reporting you as a missing person." Michael said looking angry and hurt at the same time. I suddenly felt guilty, I should have told them that I was okay but no, I decided to switch off my phone instead.

"I'm so sorry. I just couldn't deal with everything anymore and had to leave." I said putting down my glass I water on the bar and taking my phone out my pocket, laying it next to the glass.

"Why, what happened? You seemed fine this morning." Hannah questioned me and I wanted to snort, yeah that was all before Luke called me a bitch.

Today had been such a long day, I couldn't wait until it was over and I could fall into a dreamland where everything was perfect.

I decided whether to tell them or not, I had come to far now so I had too but there was still that little part of my mind telling me not too. They where my best friends, I had too.

That's how I ended up explaining everything to them. Telling them all about who Louise was and what Luke had called me, I tried my hardest not to let tears fall but I couldn't help it, they came anyway.

Hannah looked at me sadly before wrapping me in a hug.

"He's a fucken dick you know that," she whispered to me and I nodded, it was true.

"I can't believe that fucker would do something like that to you." Michael angrily spoke with sparks of fire, burning in his eyes. Anyone could tell he was super pissed off.

"Yeah, he's suppose to love you not act like a complete idiot," she said and I chocked up a little, my heart aching. It made everything all too true. Too much for me to handle.

"I know how much you love him Brie and if he was in front of me, nothing could stop me from bashing his face in." Michael said to me in the most comforting way possible.