Chapter 33

I find it surreal how in merely 24 hours of posting my last chapter I got 7000+ more reads, taking me all the way over 100k which I want to say a massive thanks to all you guys to getting me. I LOVE YOUS SO FRICKEN MUCH BUT NOT AS MUCH AS 5SOS (no one can take that position) YOU COME CLOSE SECOND SO DONT BE SAD!!

S/N. (On the side is the lake, minus the bird, i don't know how that got there)

-Nisha x

P.s sorry if this is shorter than usual.

~

Bries POV

My eye lids fluttered open and I took in a deep breath. One of my legs was freezing as it had been left uncovered by the duvet but the rest of me was extremely warm.

My body felt different and I knew it was all from what happened -I looked at the clock- almost three hours ago. I couldn't believe I had been sleeping that long but everything before my blissful sleep was as clear as glass. My heart thudded faster at the thoughts swimming in my head. Luke's touch lingered all over me and my stomach churned.

I looked over at Luke, he was sleeping soundly and his bare, uncovered chest was moving up and down due to his deep breaths.

His features looked soft and I refrained my self not to lean forward and touch his smooth skin, I didn't want to wake him up.

My thoughts left his looks and went back to what had happened. All a sudden my body felt slightly sick as I remembered what I had promised to my self and Hannah, well more importantly to my self.

I had always promised my self I would loose my virginity to a guy I loved and loved me back. It hurt me to think that my half of the love was there but Luke's...

I couldn't be too sure, since he hadn't told me yet but he had treated me like he did. My heart thudded, I was so stupid.

It's not that I regretted what had happened, no way in hell would I do that but I wasn't content on the idea of loosing my virginity so quickly. I nearly groaned out loud.

I felt fustrated, angry and hurt all at once. This was it, what would happen for me and Luke beyond this point? We weren't even official boy friend and girlfriend in the first place so was I just another lay for him?

I refused to believe Luke would treat me like trash after this, he wasn't that type of guy but what would he treat me like? I had never been in a situation like this before so I had no idea what the answer to that question would be.

I suddenly felt sick and suffocated, I needed to get out of here. I didn't want to leave Luke without telling him but I had no choice, if I did it would be extremely awkward and I wanted to avoid that.

I needed alone time.

I slowly and as quietly as possible slipped out of the bed, i gathered my clothes that where scattered on the ground. As I reached for my underwear heat immediately rushed to my face, the thoughts of Luke seeing me naked repeating in my head.

I slipped into them and then found my old beaten up shoes. I flattened down my birds nest of hair and then silently slipped out the room. Thankfully Luke was a deep sleeper.

I made my way down stairs feeling worse than ever but I needed to be alone. The house was dead silent and I thanked god that Luke's parents weren't home yet. I basically had no where else to go so I left the house, got in my car and drove to my only option.

The lake.

~Luke's pov~

My eyes shot open as my consciousness came back to me. My arms shot to the side, expecting to feel Bries warmth but to my surprise there was no one there. My body lifted as I searched around the room but there was no sign of her.