Chapter 16

A/N I would really love to get more than 200 votes so please help me out and vote xxx

Bries POV

Later that day I felt my excitement for tonight bubbling away inside of me. I think it would be nice, it had been a while since I had gone out to a restaurant so this would be good. It might be a little awkward but I was still getting use to Luke's parents, we weren't exactly close after one night. It would take time. A whole load of time.

Me and Luke had hung out at his house after going to the mall. It was nice and I had also gotten some homework done, with his help of course. I called Hannah for an update on the Emma and Ashton situation and she told me he still didn't know about the baby. How long was this going to go on for. She should just tell him, but I understood why she was waiting for the right moment. The pregnancy wasn't planned so it would nerve wracking.

All in all the afternoon had been pretty useful.

Right now it was about five o'clock and I was now going to start to get ready for tonight. Luke gave me a funny look as I started making my way to his bedroom door.

"Where are you going?" He asked his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. To be honest that made him look quite cute. I shook that thought out of my mind.

"Just to get ready," I said to him. He gave me a 'What the fuck' look as he looked at the time, from the clock hanging on the wall.

"It's only five, it won't take you that long to get ready. We leave at six thirty."

"I know but I have to straighten my hair and also put make up on it will take time." I replied with an eye roll. I usually didn't do much with my hair, it was either up or down but I felt that I should at least make an effort to meet Luke's parents, expectations. They where doing so much for me, it's the least I could do. Also I didn't want them to think Luke had a sloppy 'Girlfriend', so I had to look my best for them.

And Luke as well. A tiny voice at the back of my mind spoke to me. Oh shut up you. I had a very stupid mental argument.

"Make up?" Luke said his eye brow raised.

"Yes Luke make up, well done for catching on so quickly." I said with sarcasm lacing my voice. He glared at me playfully.

"I don't think iv seen you with it on but you certainly don't need it," he said with a completely serious face. Oh god, he wasn't joking. There was not one ounce of sarcasm in his tone unlike mine. Why would he say something like that?

"Um, thanks." I spoke with a blush rising up my neck. Why did he always make me blush so easily, I probably looked worse than a fricken tomato. Or maybe like someone had painted my face with re paint. No, joke.

Luke smiled at me widely as he looked at my flustered state. Wanting to get out of there as soon as possible, I turned around and walked out the room. Going into mine, I took a hold of the black dress which was hanging up on my cupboard door, with a hanger. I took the dress and slipped into my bathroom.

After taking a quick shower to get my self cleaned up I changed into the dress. I still thought it was a little short for me but there was nothing I could do about it now. I kept my make up minimum with some vanilla lip balm and black mascara. Taking on what Luke had said. I don't know why I felt the need to impress him, what was happening to me.

It took me about fifteen minutes to straighten my wavy hair, it was hard but worth it in the end as it flowed neatly on my back. Straightening it made it seem way longer that it actually was, which I was pleased about. I checked the time on my phone, which was currently on charge. It was nearing six so I had about half an hour. Looking in my bag for accessories, I had to dig down deep but I finally found them. I wore a silver necklace and stud earrings along with a matching silver side bag, which was now hanging on my shoulder. For shoes I kept it simple with a pair of black flats.