Chapter 34

This chapter kinda sucks cause I have a serious case of writers block so sorry guys.

~

Bries POV

"You can stop smiling now." Hannah said with a eye roll. We where walking to our last class before lunch.

After everything that had happened yesterday, I had been feeling one emotion. Pure, pure happiness. And just like any other human being I had been showing this by smiling like I had won the lottery. But I mean who wouldn't if Luke had confessed his love for them?

As you could tell my sheer joy was now starting to bother some people. Not that I cared, weren't your friends suppose to be happy when you where bursting with joy?

"Why?" I asked her still smiling widely. I didn't see the problem.

"Because people are starting to look at you as if your high," my best friend bluntly told me. Way to lower my self-esteem. I stopped walking and looked around me. She was right, they where looking at me as if I was from a different planet, or something.

"Fine," I muttered as I started walking again. As me not smiling wasn't possible right now, I toned my smile down a notch by the slightest.

"Finally now people can stop staring at us," Hannah said happily and I rolled my eyes, my small smile still in place.

I was probably the only person in the world acting this happy for it being a Monday morning but you know what? I did not care one bit, screw people. This was probably the most happiness I had felt in my entire life and I wasn't letting it go just yet.

We where heading to maths and for some reason that didn't even falter my mood by one bit. I was actually excited to get it over and done with as there was only this class separating me from seeing Luke at lunch.

~

Maths passed at an incredibly slow pace but I tried not to let that bother my good mood. Me and Hannah walked side by side to the lunch hall and it was weird to see a massive group of people all set at one lunch table as if there was a celebrity there.

"I wonder what's going on," I said to Hannah and she nodded, standing on her tip toes to get a better look. Most of all the 'popular' crew where there so it had to be something important.

"I'm not sure but it seems to be a new student or something." Hannah said unsure. I just shrugged, not really bothered about all that stuff, at the end of the day, how did that affect me? I had way more important matters to attend to, like going to see Luke.

That thought left my mind as a strong arm wrapped it's way around my waist. I looked over to see Luke, I shot him a wide smile before giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Hey," I said to him and he smiled at me back.

"Hi babe, I bought you lunch." He said and my heart fluttered at the gesture, how fricken sweet of him. I leaned forward to give him another soft kiss.

"Thanks Luke." I said to him, my eyes filled with admiration, man I didn't want to act like one of those love sick teens but I just couldn't help it. Being in love with Luke was just a whole other feeling.

"So something other than confessions happened yesterday, mind telling me what?" Hannah asked with a chuckle, I turned to look at her, only to see a knowing look in her eyes and heat immediately rushed to cheeks.

Luke let out a slight embarrassed cough and I shifted my gaze to meet his. Um... what was I suppose to say now? I hadn't told her about having sex with Luke like she had done when she did it with Michael but I couldn't exactly tell her now, there where far too many people here.