Chapter 20

#630 in fanfiction. Thank you for all the reads. I can't believe I am to close to reaching 10k!! my goal for votes is 440. Please help me reach it by voting.

~

Bries POV

I was confused. So very confused. After I had gotten a job at the flower shop, which I was over the moon about getting, Luke hadn't talked to me much. Why? I had no clue. Not one. I know he didn't want me to get a job but he couldn't have gotten that upset about it.

It was such a surprise to find Calum hood working in a flower shop. Also kinda amusing but when I asked him about it, he told me that his mum owned the shop and forced him to work there twice a week, instead of being lazy and staying at home.

He was very charming but I only had eyes for Luke. He upset me slightly by leaving the shop so rudely like that. I wanted to ask him what that all was about but I was honestly scared about the answer.

I had tried talking to Luke a couple of times that night but he shot me down. I also kissed him which he didn't respond too. Most awkward moment of my life. Something was definitely wrong. Was it me? If it was, what the heck had I done because recently, well compared to what I use to be like I was acting like an angel.

Now it was Wednesday morning and me and Luke where heading to our first class of the day. Double art. Double. Art. The person who created double periods must have been high of grass or something cause it was inhumanely possible to enjoy an double period.

We both walked side by side, neither of us attempting to talk to each other. We where stupidly walking slowly as the bell had wrung about two minutes ago so hopefully we weren't late. The silence between us was louder than any words we could have spoken.

I thanked the god above as we weren't late but looking throughout the classroom I noticed that there weren't any tables left with two seats. Each table had at least one person at it, getting out there art supply's.

I looked over at Luke, who also seemed to be looking around the classroom. I guess we wouldn't be sitting next to each other then. Maybe, he would be happy about that.

I looked at the desks for a possible seat, I noticed Calum waving over at me to come and sit next to him. Wait? Calum was in this class? Obviously you moron, or he wouldn't exactly would be here would he. I smiled at him and with thinking nodded.

I looked over again at Luke who had also noticed Calum and was wearing a deep frown on his face.

"I'm going to sit next to Calum, is that alright?" I asked him and he raised an eyebrow at me, anger in his eyes. Okay so maybe not alright?

"You don't need to ask me for permission." With out saying anything else and also leaving me quite taken back, he turned and walked to desk, with a guy I hadn't noticed before was seated at it.

"Okay then." I quietly muttered before slowly walking towards Calum. He smiled as I sat down next to him. I took of my jacket and took my art folder out my bag.

"You look great." Calum said with a wide grin, his brown eyes glistening with something unrecognisable. I smiled at him, what was it with this guy and complimenting me. It made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Thank you, you too." I said and then blushed slightly as he smirked a little. His smirk was cute but it also reminded me of Luke, his one was way, way cuter. Gosh, was I seriously missing Luke's smirk. I think I was. The thought made my palms sweaty. Shit.

The class got quieter as the teacher told us all that we would be carrying on with last weeks pictures we where painting. I was happy as I loved painting, one of my favourite things to do. Art was probably the only class I put my 100% effort in and actually enjoyed. Sometimes. It was what I wanted to do when I left school, go to a foreign country and study art, that was literally my plan for after high school.