Chapter 25

Thank you so much guys for all the reads and votes guys. Goal for votes is 950, Love you!

~

Bries POV

It was true. It was a hundred percent true when people said that waking up in the arms of the person you loved, was the best feeling in the world. It really was the best feeling in the world. Snuggling in closer to the warmth coming from Luke's body i gave a tiny content sigh, not wanting him to wake up. He had a tight hold on me but it wasn't suffocating tight, it was just right. I was warm and very, very comfortable.

Thank The Lord for it being a Saturday.

Wait! Saturday? I had an extra shift to day at the flower shop. I had missed the one earlier in the week when I went to Hannah's but Calum had said it was alright as long as I came and did the extra hours on Saturday.

I mentally scanned my memory for what time he had told me to come. I'm almost sure that it was one in the afternoon and then I would finish at five.

Shit, I quickly opened my eyes and then groaned at the impact of the light shining directly in them. I guess I must have forgotten to shut the blinds last night. Closing them again, I tried again, going as slow as possible. It worked as I looked over to the clock hanging on wall. It was eleven, which was perfect so I would have to rush.

I normally never slept in this late, usually only sleeping till ten but since we got home around about midnight last night, it was expected.

Last night was probably the best first date I had ever had. I had so much fun with Luke not to mention that my feelings did the Olympics every time he kissed me or even complimented me. It was a normal thing to do but since no guy; expect from Michael, had never complimented me, I found it the best thing in the world.

I was deeply embarrassed yesterday when I discovered the condom packet in the basket but Luke had played it off like it was nothing. How on earth could he do that? I could blush just thinking about the incident.

Luke stirred and stretched his arms. I looked away from him embarrassed I was aware that I had been zoned out looking directly at his beautiful face. He looked like a angel sleeping.

"Brie," he mumbled his voice husky, which was a bit unhealthy for me as my heart sped up just a tad and my palms became sweaty. Damn his morning voice and he was extremely good looking in the morning with his messed up hair and on the other hand mines looked like a bird nest.

"Good morning," I said back and he shot me a smile, hugging me tighter to his body. He was so unbelievably fit. I can't believe no girls had noticed him before we started dating, well 'fake dating', well to be fair he did dress really dorky, but that wasn't the real him.

I was the first one lucky enough to see the real him which made me extremely happy.

"Luke we need to get up now, I have work later," I murmured to him as he closed his eyes, both of his arms secured tightly arms my waist, his hands burning into my hips. Mines where pressed firmly against his stomach.

He groaned and re-opened his eyes. "Why do you have to go to work again?" My stomach chromed at the thought of explaining everything to him again. Because when I leave I need money to survive. It was the real reason but I stuck with,

"It's what normal people do, now come on get up, I need to leave before one," I said and turned his head looking at the clock.

"That's ages away, I don't see why we don't stay in bed and cuddle all day," he pouted. Courage swept over me as I lifted my head and gave him a quick, closed mouth kiss because ew, I haven't brushed my teeth yet, so that wasn't exactly the most hygienic thing. Plus it would probably scare Luke away.