Chapter 30

Hey guys thank you so much for getting me 55k! it's surreal. I love you guys so much but it would be fricken awesome if you could check out my new book called Soulmate which is a punk Luke hemmings Fanfiction. I've actually put 110% effort into it so I would love it if you could check it out on my page.

Thanks&lots of love.

-Nisha

~

Bries POV

The next day came by quickly and I was more than happy about it being the start of the weekend. Well Friday. School and work had ended for the day, with me getting my first pay-check and I couldn't be prouder. It was so worth cutting a few flowers, rearranging them and cleaning pots.

Calum had told me I would get payed weekly with how many hours I worked. My birthday was in precisely one month so that meant four more pay-checks. I hoped that would be enough to buy me a one way ticket out of here. I tried not to think too much about that now as the thought of leaving Luke behind hurt my heart in my more ways than one.

Tonight Luke and Michael where going to a party, well Michael was dragging Luke to a party and me and Hannah thought it would be fun to have a girls night. It had been ages since we had one. I was tired and couldn't be more than happy to be lazy and eat a lot with my best friend.

I was slightly worried with Luke going to a party as it didn't seem to be his kind of scene but he was going with Michael so he would be alone. Michael wasn't my safest bet to look after Luke but I didn't stop them. I was not going to be that clingy girlfriend that made all her boyfriends decisions for him. Luke could not go if he wanted to, it was up to him.

It was around about seven, me and Luke where waiting for Hannah and Michael to come over. He looked stunning as usual but didn't make an effort to get changed for this party, I'm not sure why.

"So your definitely not gonna change?" I asked him as we sat in the kitchen. I was getting snacks ready for me and Hannah, which consisted of me pouring a huge packet of Doritos in a bowl, taking out the ice cream from the fridge and also taking out every confectionary I could find.

"Nope," Luke said munching on a Doritos crisp. I mean nothing was wrong with what he was wearing, he looked as hot as ever but I had been to party's, people normally dressed up in some sort of way.

"Why?" I asked reaching for small ice cream spoons. I basically knew where everything was in Luke's house already and was more than glad that no one said anything about me helping my self.

"I didn't want to go to this party in the first place so I don't need to make an effort. Anyway who am I gonna be impressing, I have you. But If you want me to change so badly maybe you can do it for me," he said with a smirk, making him look hotter than before, if that was possible.

"Stop being immature," I said pretending to be mad but in reality my heart was having trouble functioning after what he said. One of my worries had been cleared up when he said he wasn't gonna be trying to impress anyone, I felt like a weight had been lifted of my shoulder.

"You love it though," he said cheekily.

"I don't," I denied but really felt like saying I love you even more. Was that even possible?

It was quiet as the doorbell wrung and I knew Michael and Hannah had arrived. I left the kitchen to open the door for them.

"Hey," I said smiling back to a happy Hannah. But then furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Where's Michael?" I asked her.

"Oh he's in the car, he said that there running late so Luke should quickly come out," she said stepping into the house. Luke's parents weren't home as they both where away on a weekend business trip, one city over. They had left me and Luke some money and that was about it.