Chapter 48

Luke's PoV

Tutoring. The thing that I was kinda forced into doing...but did I regret it. Not one fucking bit. Without Michael basically forcing me into doing this, I wouldn't have fallen in love with the most beautiful girl in the world. When our relationship started, I mean our real relationship, we had kinda got of the topic of tutoring. Not bothering with it that much, too involved with each other to study.

I didn't regret it at all.

Because without it, I wouldn't have met my angel.

My angel who was currently being pushed in a ambulance by medics, they where rushing about the place, shouting at each other while every bone in my body paralysed.

My ability to think and move leaving at the same time.

All I could see was her gorgeous body disappearing from me and that's when the feelings came back to my body with the adrenaline pumping through my veins at the same time. I ran through the crowd of people which had gathered round, not caring about any of them. Harry seemed concerned but I couldn't tell much by his drunken state. I had called his sister to come and pick him up. I just wanted him out my sight before I did something I regretted, especially in front of the medics and the large crowd.

I stopped when I reached the doors of the ambulance which were about to shut but I stopped them just in time.

"I'm sorry but you can't come in son," a middle aged lady gave me a pitying look and was about to shut the door again but I quickly stopped her.

"Please I'm her boyfriend Luke," I pleaded my eyes hopefully reflecting how much I cared for Brie. Her gaze softened slightly.

"As much as I wish I could. I can't let you come in, only family." She said sternly but it looked as if she was close to giving in.

"She has no family, please." I desperately spoke, my head spinning. All I needed was to be with Brie. She looked surprised with my statement but then nodded her head.

"Fine," she gently said and let me in. I quickly jumped in the back of the ambulance. It looked strange inside, different from what I had imagined but I wasn't in the right state of mind to take it all in.

I sat on the small seat I was directed to while the other three medics in here with me, stood around Brie. I tried to catch a glimpse but my vision of her was cut off with a guy standing in front of me. The ambulance was put in drive and I held onto my seat. My body still in a state of shock.

Medical terms and phrases where passed around but I had no energy left to try and understand them.

My insides shook as the ambulance raced down the roads. I barely noticed my phone ringing, I ignored it, in no mood to speak to anyone. It rung non-stop for another couple minutes and I finally gave in. My limp fingers, shakily taking it out my pocket.

"Luke, I have been calling and calling you. Why didn't you answer your phone." My mum angrily spoke on the other end but worry boarded her tone.

"Sorry." I breathed my head lifting up and looking around me. Everything was still the same as a minute ago. The same anxious feeling lingered in the air.

"Did you get any news on Brie? We're at the hospital waiting for you." Her tone got gentler and I sighed.

"No I still need to ask what happened to her. When she fell there was a lot of blood mum." My voice cracked in between my sentences and the emotions flooded my body.

"Don't worry baby. She'll be fine okay, please don't worry. Just make sure you keep yourself safe." She spoke soothingly, hearing my despair and worry through my words.