Chapter 10 - Blue Blanket

Author's POV

Author's POV

The Pandavas along with Karna, Aahana and Draupadi entered the palace of Indraprasth. Arjun supported Yudhishthir as his face was covered with a black cloth while he was shivering with fury.

After cursing the entire kuruvansh, mahadev and mata parvati left for kailash along with kartikeya and Vinayak. Before leaving, Mahadev gave Aahana a boon of two wishes which she could ask anytime she wants. After the shiv parivar left, shakuni and Duryodhan started bragging about their rules and regulations. Hence, the Pandavas were given vanvas for seven years with one extra year of incognito.

Aahana was now a normal human, without any divine powers. This was one of the important part of narayan's leela as if she wouldn't have disowned her powers then people of kuru vansh would blame them after winning the was for cheating and deceit.

As they entered the palace, the kids immediately rushed to their parents. Sagarika and Anant rushed and hugged their mom who wasted no time in bending and embracing her kids. Subhadra, Vijaya and Karenumati also came out of their rooms and stood at a distance, not knowing who to approach and how to approach. They knew what happened in Hastinapur as they received a message much earlier.

"Draupadi! Aahana!" Mata Kunti said and she immediately rushed to her daughters, hugging both of them. The boys left with their heads hung low, to get ready for leaving again.

Subhadra, Karenumati and Vijaya also came and hugged Draupadi and Aahana. No one said a word as they didn't find any.

"Subhadra, when is bhaiya coming to get you and the kids?" Aahana asked monotonously.

"He must be on the way jiji." She answered wiping her tears.

"Vijaya, Renu, go and meet your husbands before we leave. You both should also go to your maternal homes with Niramitra and Suhotra." Aahana said and both of them nodded and left to bid their husbands a goodbye.

"I'll send a message to Drishtadyumna to come and take the kids." Panchali jumped into the conversation.

"What's the need jiji? The kids will live with me in Dwaraka." Subhadra answered.

"But Subhadra-"

"Just because their two mothers are going away, doesn't mean the third one is dead." Subhadra said as tears trickled down her face. She immediately hugged Panchali. Arjun looked at Subhadra with pride.

"I really want to come with you people but if I left too, the kids will be alone." she sniffled and continued.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of them. They'll stay with me." Subhadra said breaking the hug and wiping her tears.

"But I'm coming with you." Mata Kunti said.

"No maa, you can't. We don't want you wandering in the forests at this age." Aahana immediately refused mata Kunti's plea.