Explanations

Hello everyone

A lot of you were confused about many parts. So here is an explanation of all of that.

I) Karna's and Ripudaman's connection

This story is inspired from Kartikeya's birth. When Kartikeya was in a form of energy ball, Agni dev surrendered him to Mata Ganga. The ferocious water of ganga and large rocksnin it divided the baby into six babies. Hence, Kartikeya is known as Skand.

Similarly, in my story, when Kunti left Karna in Ganga, the currents and rocks broke him into two babies. He didn't die because of his kavach which almost makes him immortal. The two babies were: Karna and Ripudaman.

Now there are many stories about who's ansha pandavas are and one of them states that all of them are sons of demigods but all of them have ansh of Indra and Draupadi has ansh of Indrani. Now, when Karna and Ripudaman got divided, the ansh of Indra grew up to be Karna and the ansh of Surya grew up to be Ripudaman.

So in my book, actual sueyaputra is Ripudaman.

There are many similarities between Karna and Ripudaman:

• Both grew up in low caste families
• Both became kings of Anga
• Both befriended Duryodhan
• Ripudaman is also cursed by his teacher.

II) Aahana and Draupadi

Now if you know the story of Khastushyaam ji, this will be easier for you to understand.

After the war was over, pandavas had an argument on who was the one who showed the most valor and bravery in the warzone. To put an end to the argument, Shri Krishna took them to the mountain where Barbarik's head was kept.

Barbarik was the son of Ghatotkatch who was sacrificed for war. But his last wish was to witness the entire war of Kurukshetra. So to grant his last wish, Shri Krishna cut his head and kept it on top of the mountain overlooking the entire warzone. He is now worshipped as Khatushyaam ji.

On reaching Barbarik, he was asked what did he see and who was the bravest one among all. Barbarik answered that there was a huge Chakra over the entire war field while Krishna slayed all himself. He was the one who fought and he was the one who died.

Now another version of the story says that Barbarik saw Krishna standing at one corner being the strategist while Draupadi in her Kaali form avenged her insult.

Now from this story, it portrays that there was a Kaali element in Draupadi too. So, Aahana is nothing but expansion or personification of the element of Kaali in Draupadi.

I just took the element of Kaali from Draupadi and gave her a new body. Which means, the soul that was earlier part of Draupadi is now another person to whom I gave a back story.

In short, the pairs in the book are soulmates and are not just paired according to their birth in Dwapar.

Aahana always existed as an element of Kaali in Draupadi. I just made her a new person.

III) Children, their parents and age

Sagarika: Adopted daughter of Aahana and Yudhishthir
Age ~ 16

Padmanabh: Son of Draupadi and Karna
Age ~ 16

Varun: Son of Draupadi and Bheem
Age ~ 15

Anant: Son of Aahana and Yudhishthir
Age ~ 15

Abhimanyu: Son of Subhadra and Arjun
Age ~ 14

Laksh: Son of Draupadi and Nakul
Age ~ 14

Hriday: Son of Draupadi and Sahadev
Age ~ 13

Varad and Varnika: Twins born to Aahana and Yudhishthir
Age ~ 9

Arnav: Son of Draupadi and Arjun
Age ~ 8

Suhotra: Son of Vijaya and Sahadeva
Age ~ 8

Niramitra: Son of Karenumati and Nakul
Age ~ 8

I hope all your doubts are clear now.

If not, feel free to ask in the comment section or pm.

The updates will be slow as I'm busy with my studies but I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Until next time, stay safe and keep smiling!