Important Announcement

Hello folks

First of all sincere apologies for not updating any of my books. I amm really occupied with my exams and other stuffs lately.

But I'm working on the next update of Eclipsed and hopefully you'll get it soon.

I've a few announcements to make to please pay attention.

1. I've started my own Instagram page where you can interact with me, know about me and my areas of interest and other things that I love to share example history and mythology.
Do follow me in case you are comfortable.

Username: kanakparashar_

2. A reader and a friend of mine CertifiedCoruscanti surprised me today with a discord server of TDT (I'm so overwhelmed. Cries in a corner)

So if you are interested in joining it and interacting with us, please dm me either on Wattpad or Discord.

3. Please follow me on Wattpad too as I always have to post announcements in the book and give you fake hope of an update *guilty* and posting on announcement board doesn't help as most of you do not follow me.

So do follow me. Don't worry. You won't get spam or regular announcements. I rarely post announcements, that too important ones.

4. I started a collab book (well I am the one who does the least work but still) in fantasy genre. Please do read it.

The books is The Illusionists which you'll find on the following profile world_of_illusionz

That's all. These were the few things I wanted to tell you.

Thank you so much for being patient.

I'll try my best to update as soon as possible.

Until then, stay safe and keep smiling!