Chapter 17 - Incomplete

Author's Note

Author's Note

"There is nothing left jiji."

"But we need to find something Panchi otherwise the consequences won't be good."

Aahana and Draupadi searched the whole hut, half scared and half panicked.

Seven years passed in a jiffy with all the austerity and penance. Bheem and the twins were back from their penance after attaining the required necessities. Bheem returned after attaining the art of warfare and patience from Hanuman ji. The twins were back with the knowledge and divine medicines and herbs for treating injured in the war.

Draupadi, Aahana and Yudhishthir busied themselves with the sages and rishis. Yudhishthir would learn something from them and have intellectual conversations with them. While the two royal women would take care of their needs.

Life was not all good for them

Life was not all good for them. They were spied on, even got attacked a lot of times but were still safe and sound.

"Panchali, bhabhishree, did you find something?" A panicked Bheem entered the hut expecting a positive answer but all he received was dejected expressions of the two ladies.

"Maharishi Durvasa will be done with his jaap in a few minutes. After that, we have no option but to accept our fault." Yudhishthir stated entering the hut along with the twins.

"But arya, maharishi Durvasa's anger is well known. We'll have to face his wrath." Aahana stated.

"We can't do anything now. I'll face his curse. You both stay here only."