Ch.3 Pg 5

Michael cleared his throat to break some of the tension. 

"um- well back to the topic...what are we going to do about my hand-"

" right right-" william glares at the Bunny for a moment more before looking back at his son 

The suit doesnt remove its stare from william. It stared with the lifeless purple iris's into william. Both at him and at nothing at all. 

" well uh.... like i said i have that remnant but - " Will clears his throat mirroring the younger aftons previous action.

" yeah, can use something else"

"alright- what would be useful you think" michaels wording was a bit... weird. he usually tended to use more casual wording yet this was a bit more formal like.

the old rabbits gaze on will yet again made him awkwardly stand there, shifting under it. 

"I really don't know" william lets out a sigh, rubbing his neck as he speaks. he didnt meet either figures eyes. 

 "your hands pretty battered up and i dunno what i- we could do to fix it without it being painful"

michael smiled a little "ah well, itll be painful whatever we do...cant really help that"

the suit looks at the boy "Well maybe if youre ... asleep we can do whatever we need, and then itll be done before ya know  it!...of course it would still be painful when you wake up, but still."

Will studied his old murder suit. He was uneasy with that... hearing someone suggest putting his kid to sleep. The older afton thought about this before speaking though. it was a good idea he had to admit 

"uhhh could do that -" he agreed reluctantly, voice still bitter towards the rabbit.

 "still-don't think-" he couldn't be bother arguing or trying to point out how they barely knew this thing and it was suggesting putting mike to sleep

"...have anything strong enough "

"oh dont worry about that! I can get the materials for you!" murder bunny said, head snapping up from staring at william.

" - ok where the fuck are you gonna -" wills voice changes to a lot more aggressive and annoyed at this point. he was fed up with this thing for barging in 

a look of nervousness went across michaels face at the mention of the suits idea, but it was gone in a moment. 

the rabbit suit looked at william and tilted its head 

"i have my ways." it smiled at the older afton, the tone cold and cheerfull at the same time.

"... "

William just glares for a moment, getting a chill across his spine. However this did not stop him from staring the rabbit down. A stare enough to tell any person to fuck the hell off or they would regret it. 

Unfortunately this was a rabbit fursuit.

 " care to elaborate?"

"Nope!"

"i-i think its an okay idea- but what are you going to do once im... out?" mike says, his voice shaking. He instinctively glances at his father for this question, despite it not being his idea. 

"ask the furry bitch,  not me. he clearly cares SO much about your safety " a sharp edge of sarcasm in his voice cut into michael. 

michael winced a little at his tone, getting small flashbacks of childhood.