Ch.2 Page 4

Mike walked up to the back door of the pizzeria. He wanted to be as inconspicuous as possible. he knew they were going to have to come face to face with the robot, he just didn't want to get caught by it. He wasn't sure what would happen if it did, and he wasnt planing on finding out either. he tried to open the door but as expected, it was locked. He took the spanner off his belt and hit it a few times until the door broke open. Once he successfully did that, he pulled on the door and gestured to his father.

"ladies first-" he said smirking.

Will looked at the young man with a death glare, before slowly smiling with an answer.

"...Ok then "He proceeds to shove mike into the building.

Michael looks surprised and he stumbles trying to regain his footing.

William smirks then walks in himself.

"Like you said, ladies first "

Mike laughs after regaining his composure and shook his head.

"Ah thats only cause i look pretty!"

he laughed again, finally catching up with will

"Pretty? Wow looks like you're finally admitting that you look and sound like a girl " will exaggerates his voice to sound more shocked.

Michael throws the wrench up and catches it

"still manlier then you though, And if that doesn't say somethin, im not sure what will" he snickered

"Sure you are, it's not like you attempted to wear your mothers high heels and covered your face in lipstick when you where younger or anything" he laughs to himself, smiling at the memory.

"...then you tripped over yourself, hit yer knees and didn't stop crying for half an hour - yep totally didn't happen" he laughed a little harder and looked at mike.

Mike shook his head smiling a little

"ah cmon, that was one time! it was only cus liz made me too- she wasn't always that sweet little angel you thought she was"

William shrugged.

"Ah well , it still happened - i think Ive got  photos of it somewhe-" he stops and his smile drops.

Michael's smile disappears "what is it-"

Will stays silent for a few more moments, listening.

"...i think i hear something a bit ways from here- I'll quickly go check. If it's anything I'll shout, uh you should stay here a moment , seen as your a fair bit slower and it could just be the vents decompressing. If anything happens shout but really, i doubt it would - "

"Ah- alright-" Mike looked a little nervous. He held the wrench tightly, his fingers turning white.

"I'll be a moment , just stay here" William noticed his son was a little nervous and smiles lightly to try make him a little less on edge before walking off.

Mike sighs and leans up against a wall, putting his back to it. Putting the wrench back in his belt, he crosses his arm.

The sound of Will's footsteps would soon fade and it all fell eerily silent.

Little did the two Aftons know, something was about to happen. And it was going to hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! tysm to everyone whos been reading my story, ive got 1,187 reads so far and im actually BLOWN AWAY. its mind boggling that many people have read my book so far!!! and "Maybe You're Not so Bad" is 108 in fnaf category???? out of 37.8k stories??? WOW. it means alot, thanks so much guys ^^  you dont understand how much it means to me. hope you all have enjoyed it so far, ill continue writing and see you in the next update!!!!