Ch.2 Page 9

Ennard leans down to Will's ear and whispers coldly to him.

"As sOon as im FINIshEd with yOU-, I'll tear him to SHREDS, break him into a Million little pieces untill hes NOThIng but DUS T"

Williams face pales as the details of his son being crushed into nothing get worse.

"Yo-u lea-leave him alone-" he managed to choked out.

"TiMes up mr. AfTon " it cackled at William, its face plates twitching as they opened and closed in anticipation. It stared at him right in the eyes wanting to watch the life go out of him. The robot pressed the axe up against Wills neck again, the man was starting to lose energy. 

Mike finally charged up the invention and frantically presses Williams contraption to the animatronics back, Ennard immediately stopping as a shiver goes up its body. Its electrical wiring malfunctions and it falls silent, Williams rapid breathing slowed into a more normal pace as he moved the axe away. The man quickly scrabbled out from under it, his side and neck bleeding slightly. Michael looks at his father insanely concerned.

"A-Are you ok?!" worry is written all over his face as he drops the contraption. William looks over at his son, fear pooled in his eyes for a moment.

"What do you mean AM I ok? HAVE YOU SEEN yourself?!"

Mike flinches as he tries to put weight on one leg.

"No I in fact- h-have NOT-"he squeezes his eyes shut for a second.

"Though I- I can certainly feel it." he says wearily. He sits down, exhausted, in pain, and concerned for his father.

 William looks worriedly at Michael for a moment. Just as he was about to walk up to him; Ennard snapped back to life. William jumped a bit and snatched up the other axe near his foot. Mike also jumped a little in surprise, though it quickly turned into fear as Ennard started moving again.

Ennard growled a moment whirling around at the boy once more.

"YOu just CANT stay Out of the WAY cAn you-"

"Um- w-well you did try to- to kill my dad" Mike stammered, backing up against the wall. His eyes were wide with fear as he quickley realized he couldn't go any further, his back was to the wall.

Ennard walked over to the youth, furious. It looked at him and started to step on his foot, putting its whole weight on it. It had no mercy.

Michael screamed in agony, his leg beginning to be crushed by the robot. His bones could be heard cracking and it felt even worse.

His father came up behind the robot, full of pure anger.

"Hmm - here's a fucking idea- " he approached Ennard, swinging up the axe and cutting right into its neck once again, its entire body seemed to still for a moment. William raised it again.

"JUST DIE, YOU STUPID ASS ANIMATRONIC FUCKING HOE -"

he smashes it into its neck once more, Ennard trying to grab hold of him. It turned its attention towards Will, again twisting its wires around his wrists stopping some of the impact. Its eyes flicker a moment, the attack clearly having an impact on it. It pushes the older man away, trying to gain its balance. William uses this to his advantage, pushing ennard to the ground and was somehow now on top of it. He pushed the axe down towards its neck, hoping to end this. The robot however, wasn't going to go down so easily. Though the two Aftons would doubtfully call this an easy fight by any means.

Michael looks up, alarmed. His face was filled with fear, worry, and pain. The young man stands up, a cry escaping his lips. Will notices Mike to the side.

"Hey, uh I know you're pretty beaten up and stuff but help would be useful." he was still pushing the axe down, Ennard making pretty distorted noises and hisses. It was still pushing the axe backwords at william, will putting all his weight on the weapon to keep the robot down.

"R-right-ah"Michael pushes himself through the pain, grabbing the wrench still on his belt. He crawled over to where will and Ennard were and pushed the wrench as hard as he could into the wires holding its head. Like william, he forced all his weight onto it, pain in his hand shooting through his arm. Later he would think it was a stupid move, but at the time it was the only thing he could think of. Besides, the boy had bigger things on his mind.

"Get the fuck away from him you fucking bastard-"he growled softly.