Hateful fan

"Would you be there?" I sing the last line of the song and the crowd goes nuts. Shawn hugs me and we go backstage to meet a few people.

A line of girls with vip passes wait in line to meet us. The last group of girls walk over. One is so hateful looking. They get pictures and talk to us. But not that one girl. She scolds me the entire time. The four other girls tell us goodbye but the one stays. She stares at me and I tighten my grip on Shawns hand.

"You're pregnant?"

"Y-yeah."

"I heard the baby is positioned wrong. That you could both die."

"Who told you that?" Shawn asks.

"You really think something like that would stay hidden from the public?" She looks back at me. "Is it true?"

"We don't like to think that way." he says to her.

"Well, if it is true, I hope it happens. I hope you both fucking die. You don't deserve Shawn. You don't deserve to live." she turns her back to us and starts to walk away. "If you do survive, I hope your life becomes a living hell. I'll make it that way." she leaves the room and I sink to the ground.

"Babe." Shawn tries to pick me up but I shake him off. "Come on."

I look up at him with the tears on my face. "Why? She's right, Shawn. I-"

"Alexis Nicole Brooks, what did I say about saying that stuff to me? Baby, you're going to be fine. We're going to be perfectly happy."

"I want you to promise me something."

"What's that, dear?"

"You'll save the baby instead of me."