Wesley

It's been a month. A month since I've moved in with Jake and Luke. Aaron goes home tomorrow. He isn't staying. Me and Luke are closer than ever. I freaking love that kid. I still have Logan's ring on my finger. I haven't taken it off. It would feel strange without it there. Like he said, he's texted me everyday. People go to him to say hi to me. I miss him alot.

"What are we doing today?" Luke asks plopping onto the couch beside me. "Roomy."

I laugh at him. "I don't know. We have to go to the skater store."

"Why?"

"I have a friend to see."

Skater store---

I walk through the doors. His back is turned to me. "Guess who?" I sing.

He spins around and runs around the counter. He picks me up and squeezes me. "Lexi, I missed you so much. How have you been? How long are you staying?"

"I missed you too, Keaton. I've been better. I moved here."

He gasps and sets me down. "You moved here?" he looks down at my hands. "You're engaged?"

"Kind of." I say and put my hands in my pockets.

He smiles at me. "I can't believe your back."

"Get back to work." a male voice commands from behind him. I know that voice.

"Wesley?"

He steps around and he has confusion written on his face. He takes a minute and looks at me. His facial expression does a 360 and he grabs me. He squeezes me and I can't breath.

"Wes. Air." I gasp out.

"Sorry, Lexi. Wow. I'm actually meeting you. Keaton talks about you all the time."

"Wesley." Keaton breaths.

He smiles. "I'm Wesley."

"I'm Alexis. It's nice to meet you." I turn to Keaton. "I gotta go. Aaron leaves tomorrow and I have to spend time with him." I hug him and Wesley. "Text me later." I tell them. Luke and I leave.