Thanks Nash

We walk out onto the stage. Hayes made me. I'm still not talking to Aaron. He knows I'm mad at him. "Hey guys! I'm Nash." they all go down the line saying their names. "And this is Alexis." I wave to the crowd. After alot of questions to the guys, I get one. "Is there something you can do that you aren't telling us?"

"No." I say.

"She's lying." Aaron blurts out. I look at him and glare. "She can sing."

The crowd starts to chant. Shawn comes up beside me and pushes himself against me. His arm wraps around me and he whispers, "sing with me." I sigh and nod my head. The crowd cheers.

"What song?"

I hear all kinds of songs being thrown at me. I hear someone yell Austin Mahone.

"Who said Austin Mahone?" The crowd quiets down. A girl raises her hand. "Come up here." She looks terrified. She slowly comes up onto the stage. "What's your name, sweetie?"

"A-amber."

"Would you like to meet Austin Mahone, Amber?" She looks as if she's about ready to pass out.

"Austin Mahone's here?" Matthew asks.

"Are you ready?" I ask. She shakes her head no. "Do you need a drink? Jack."

"On it." He goes backstage. Seconds later he comes back with a bottle of water. She takes a drink and her color comes back.

"Thank you." she says stronger. "I'm ready."

"Everyone please welcome one of my best friends. AUSTIN MAHONE!" everyone cheers.

"How is everyone?" he says from behind us. Amber turns around and looks like she's gonna cry. He hugs her and talks to her. I can't hear what he's saying over the screaming girls. She nods her head and hugs me. She thanks me and sits down. "You're singing with me." Austin says hugging me from behind.

"No I'm not."

"Saturday morning, jumped out of bed. And put on my best suit."

I cant resist. "Got in my car. And raced like a jet. All the way to you."

Another voice starts. "Knocked on your door with heart in my hand. To ask you a question. Cause I know that you're an old fashion man." I look at Aaron. He's already looking at me. He mouths I'm sorry and I run to him. I jump up and wrap my legs around his torso. He holds me under my butt. "I'm so sorry." he whispers.

"I forgive you."

"Thank you all for coming out. You guys were great. We love you and we hope to see you again." Cameron says into the mic. We all go backstage. I walk over to a dressing room. I turn on the light and the door shuts. I have no time to see who was in the room because Im pushed up against the wall and someone's lips are on mine. I push him off of me and see that it was Taylor.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again."

He looks at me shocked. "I-I'm sorry."

I hug the boy. "Damnit, Taylor."

His hug is tight but I can breath. It's as if he'll never see me again. "I love you, Lexi." I'm shocked. I barely know him. I've been here not even a week and already five of the guys, other than Aaron, have kissed me. "I know it's soon, but I do. I love you."

"Taylor-"

"I know you don't feel the same. I mean, you and Aaron are practically together, you went on a date with Jacob, you kissed shawn, has anyone else kissed you?"

"Matthew, Nash, Hayes, Shawn, and you."

"Has Aaron?"

I pause. "Yyyyyes?"