Suprise

"Is this the last box?" I whine.
"Yes. Give it here." Logan says reaching for it. I hand it to him and lay on the floor in his new room. "Get the hell up."
"No." I hear him set the box down. Oh shit. He grabs my waist and throws me over his shoulder. "Put me down."
"No."
"Jake!"
"Nobody can help you now." He says and bolts out the door. He's going to drop me or fall. "nobody!"
"Jake! Luke! Help!"
Jake and Luke run out of lukes room, looking at us like idiots. "Ha! You're in trouble." Jake says as he and Luke go back to their FIFA game. Assholes.
Logan runs outside with me still over his shoulder and runs around the yard. "The neighbors are gonna think you're fucking stupid." I laugh.
He stops and lays me on the ground. He lays ontop of me. "Let them." he says and kisses me. I've missed this boy so much. For an idiot, I sure do love him. "Thanks for helping me."
"Anytime." he rolls beside me and takes my hand. I lay my head on his chest as we look up at the sky. We draw pictures with the stars. "I'm going to study space one day."
"Why space?"
"Because it doesn't end. Pretty much, none of it has been explored. I love it."
He sighs and kisses my forehead. "I believe in you." he plays with the ring on my finger and smiles. "I love you."
I look up at him. "I love you too, Logan."
He smiles. "So are you my girlfriend or do I have to ask you still?"
I laugh. "You have to ask me."
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Mmmmm.... No."
"What?! Why?!"
I laugh again. "I was joking, idiot. Of course ill be your girlfriend."
He sighs in relief. "Don't do that."
"Awe. Babe, I'm sorry." I kiss him. He smiles into it.
"Ok, lovebirds. Come eat." Pop says from the doorway. His name is Terry but we call him Pop. He's the coolest guy I've ever met.
We stand up and go into the house. I catch Luke's eye. I feel myself blush. What the fuck?! Not another one. He smirks at me and shoots a dagger at Logan. Wow. Jealous much?
We all eat and Jake takes me to his room. We sit down on his bed and talk for awhile. Jake has been my go to person. I've had moments here where I wanted to cut again. I told Jake that one day and he hasn't left my side since.
"How are you and Logan?"
"We're doing pretty good. Thank you so much for letting him move in."
"No problem. But, a heads up, I forgot to tell you that we start school tomorrow."
"Tomorrow?!" He nods his head. "I need to go shopping!"
"Lets go." He grabs his keys off of his night stand and we go back downstairs.
"Logo, Skywalker, lets go!" I yell to them.
Logan comes over to me and takes my hand. "Where we goin?"
"Shopping. School starts tomorrow."
The Mall-----
"Get that one."
"It doesn't fit!"
"Yes it does!"
"Obviously not! I can't move!"
"Toughen up, little girl."
"Shut the fuck up. Im not getting this one." I say going back into the changing room. I found a shirt that says "Life Of The Party" on it, and one that has Jack and Jack on it saying "We're doing it right." I try then on and they fit perfectly. I pull out a black mini skirt from the bottom of the pile. I put it on and walk out.
"Damn, baby girl." An unknown teenager says as he stands there with wide eyes.
"She's with me." Logan says and kisses me. So jelly.
"I thought you didn't wear skirts?" Luke says with wide eyes.
"I don't, but I like this one." I go back into the room and check my outfit in the full body mirror. I snap a picture on my phone and tweet it. "I hope you two bitches like this. @JackJackJohnson @JackGilinsky "
Soon after, Gilinsky Retweets and comments "You look good, bae ;)"
Then, Johnson "Dayumm. Jack and I have a surprise for you."
"Oooooooo, what is it, @JackJackJohnson @JackGilinsky ?"
"You have to wait an hour." Gilinsky tweets back.
"Uuuuuuhhhhhhh, finnnneeeeeeee."
I lock my phone, change back into my street clothes, and leave. Jake pays for my outfit after I fucking yell at him about it, and we leave.
"I'm allowed to pay for you."
"I don't like it, Jake. I feel so.... needy."
Two arms wrap around my neck from the back seat. "It's ok, babe. I'm taking you out tonight." he says innocently.
"You're what?"
"Yep."
"You don't have to."
"But I want to."
We get back to the house and a black car sits in the drive way. We get out and see two boys fighting over a basketball. "It's my ball."
"No it's not. You fouled."
"It doesn't matter."
"Shut the hell up." they look at me and run. Their sweaty body's collide with mine. "Eewwwww!! Get off!"
They laugh. "We have one more surprise."
A boy rounds the corner with a guitar. "Shawn."