Aarons furry

3 days later--

The boys are coming! I've missed them so much. I took Liz's advice and talked to Aaron. We said sorry to eachother and are best friends again. It's not like we ended our friendship before but still. Hayes and I are still together. Nobody knows about us. Liz is suspicious but hasn't said anything. Skylynn calls me sissy. I love her so much. Hayes is grounded from me for a little while cause he snuck into my bedroom after midnight. It was the funniest thing ever. It wasn't planned, he was just bored. We aren't allowed to be in a room together alone and we can't leave the house together without her, Nash or Chad. I met Chad yesterday. He seems like a cool dude. Jake and Luke are still at war. We were over there maybe two days ago and they were literally throwing stuff at eachother yelling "Shes mine!". I love my friends. Right now, we're at the airport waiting for the boys to land.

"Are you excited?" Hayes says in my ear taking my hand.

"I can't wait to see them. I haven't been away from Aaron for this long before." I look down at my phone. 2:37 p.m. "This freaking plane needs to hurry up."

"Hey." he takes my face in his hands and makes me look at him. He smiles at me. I return it. He hugs me. I wrap my arms around him.

"Flight 47987 from Tennessee is now landing."

Hayes hugs me tighter. "Lets go find him." He takes my hand again and we walk torward the gate. After a load of people I see a familiar face.

"Lexi!"

"Shawn!" he runs to me and hugs me.

"I missed you." he goes to kiss my lips but I turn my head so he kisses my cheek. His eyes sparkle.

"Ayye!"

"Tay!" he does the same as shawn.

Next is the Jacks, then Carter, Cam, Mahogany, Jacob And Nash. I look past everyone and see familiar eyes. I feel the tears spring to my eyes. I push past everyone and let go of Hayes' hand. I run to him. He drops his bag and catches me as I jump into his arms. I start to cry. He rubs my back. "Don't cry, baby. I'm here."

"I missed you."

"I missed you to." he goes to kiss me but I turn my head. He kisses my cheek. "Are you ok?"

I smile at him. "Perfect." he puts me down and we walk over to the group. I walk back over to Hayes and he takes my hand. We hide them behind us.

"What hotel are we in?" Cameron ask. They check and leave to their hotel. Aaron hugs me and walks with the others. Nash comes over to me. He nudges my arm with his elbow.

"Eh?"

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"You and Hayes? Huh? You and the baby bro?"

I feel myself blush. "Shut up."

"Ooooooooo!!!!!!! HAYES HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!"

The guys turn around look at us. Skylynn pulls at my hand. I pick her up and start to walk with her on my hip.

"Alexis Nicole Brooks!"

Shit. I turn around and see Aaron with furry in his eyes. "Yes?"

"You're dating Hayes?" he asks through gritted teeth. Taylor has the same look. Shawn smiles at me along with everyone else. Hayes walks up to me and takes my hand. "I swear if you hurt her-"

"Aaron, just stop." I say and walk away hand in hand with Hayes and Skylynn on my hip. "Did you see the look in his eyes?" I ask looking at Hayes.

"Yeah. It kind of scared me."

"Taylor had the same look." I say with my voice shaky.

"Hey." he stops walking. I put Sky down an hug him. "It's ok. Calm down." I take my inhaler from my back pocket. "You have asthma?"

"Yeah." I say and take it. After I have my breath back, I pick Sky back up and hook my hand with Hayes'. "I feel bad."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I don't think I've ever seen Aaron get mad before."

He frowns. "He's mad because of me."

"Hayes-"

"I didn't want to make him mad."

"He'll get over it. If he loves me enough, he will." I put my hand on his shoulder. "Babe, don't worry about it. I'll talk to him."

He smiles at me and hugs me and Sky. "Thanks."

"I love you, Hayes." She says

"I love you too, Skylynn."