Agreed

Aaron and I walk into our hotel room. I walk over to my suitcase an hear the door shut. As I look for clothes to change into, two arms slither around my waist. My breath catches. "Don't worry. It's just me." Aaron says with his warm breath hitting my neck.

"I was hoping it was just you." I smile and turn to face him. His hands find a resting place on my hips. My arms go around his neck. We look into each others eyes and laugh.

"In all seriousness..... please be careful."

"Careful?"

"Yeah. With the guys. A few of them are planning on asking you out."

"Ew, why me?"

He puts a hand over my mouth and pulls me closer to him. "Because you're beautiful. I really want you to watch that Taylor kid. He looks like he can be bad."

I smile. I place my hand over the one that's on my mouth. I lower his hand. "I promise."

He smiles. "Good." We gaze into eachothers eyes. I never noticed how pretty they are. He starts to lean in. I don't move. His soft lips brush over mine and he kisses my cheek. He chuckles. "Got ya."

I push him playfully. "Jerk." I turn back to my suitcase and the shortest shorts I brought and I shirt that exposed my stomach is what I pick out. I haven't always been skinny. I can't eat forever and not gain weight. It pisses me off. His arms go around my waist again and he kisses my neck multiple times. I let out a very quiet moan.

He laughs. "I found it."

I turn around to face him once again. "Paybacks a bitch." I say and push him away from me. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I change and exit the bathroom. Aaron looks over at me and his jaw drops. I swear I saw some drool fall. "Where you goin?"

"To see Taylor." I say and look at my phone. I have to meet him in the lobby.

He walks over to me and puts his hands back on my hips. He bites his lip. "Lexi, I don't-"

"Payback, baby." I say and kiss his cheek. "I'll be fine. I'm coming back.'

"This is to much of a tease." He says and pouts.

I laugh. "No. You teased me. I'm torturing you." and with that I walked to the elevator. Aaron watches me from the hotel room door. I blow a kiss to him before the doors shut. 20 seconds later, the doors open and I'm greeted by a smiling boy.

His eyes run down my body. "Dayum."

"I had to tease Aaron. He's a dick."

His eyes come back to mine. "I like it." He wraps his arm around my waist and leads me outside. "Wanna go somewhere?"

"Like where?"

He smiles down at me. "I have no idea where anything is."

I laugh. "I don't either." His face turns a light shade of red and he looks away smiling. "Lets just take a walk."

He looks back at me. "Or we could just go up to my room."

"Sounds good." I say smiling up at him.

"You're short."

"Don't remind me."

He pulls me into a hug. "Short girls are always cuter."

"Then I'm a disgrace to short girls."

He puts his hand under my chin and raises my head up to look at him. His other hand lays on my hip. "Don't ever say that. You're beautiful."

My face heats up. "Thank you."