We werent safe

I wake up the next morning with an arm wrapped around me tightly. "Babe."

"Huh?"

"Let me up."

"Huuh."

"Yes."

"Mmmm."

"Raul, let me up."

"Uuhhh!"

I stand up and grab my clothes. I go into the bathroom and start the shower. I lather my body and hair. A cold air hits my skin and two hands scrub my head. It's heaven on earth. A moan escapes my lips. A deep laugh rings in my ears. "I can help you."

I laugh. "You're a god."

"Damn right." he kisses my cheek. His hands run down my back and around my waist. He presses himself against me. He kisses my neck. "Can we talk about last night?"

"Yeah?"

"Did I hurt you?"

"Shawn, you were perfect." I turn around to face him. "I love you, Shawn." I kiss him. he pushes me against the wall and kisses me harder. Something tugs at the back of my mind. Oh my god. I gasp. "Shawn."

"Yeah?" He breath heavily as he sets his forehead on mine.

"We weren't safe."

He pulls his head back and looks at me with wide eyes. "Oh shit."

I feel tears spring to my eyes. "Shawn?"

He hugs me. "Let's get out and dressed before we talk more. Ok, babe?" He kisses my forehead. "Come on."

We get dressed and sit on my bed. I won't look at him. I feel as if it's my fault. "I don't have money to raise a child. I'm 16. I-I don't have anyone that can help me. Who's going to watch it if I'm not around? What if-"

"Babe, calm down. Everything is going to be ok. We don't even know if you're pregnant. And if you are and you keep the baby, I'll be the best dad I can be." He grabs my hands. "I can take care of us."

I throw my arms around him. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, babe."