Those people

"What's your first class?"

"I have English first. You?"

"Same. Sluetz?"

"Yep. Then Math."

"Same! Baum?"

"Yep. Then gym."

"Ooo. I have Financial Literacy then gym."

"I have that after. Then choir." The bells rings as Aaron and I walk into our first class.

"Late on the first day?" Sluetz asks.

"Come on, Mr. Sluetz. You know us better than that. I forgot where your room was." I joke as Aaron and I sit next to eachother.

English has always been my worst subject. Mr. Sluetz is a good teacher. He's scary at times but he's the dean so he has to be. I'm a math and science kid. Math has always been easy for me. Science has always fascinated me.

"Who's that?" I hear Aaron ask from beside me. A boy walks in with light brown hair and brown eyes. He looks at me and smiles. Me being a nice person, I smile back. I'm smart enough to realize that i was staring at a boy who just moved here, smiling like an idiot and I knock my books off of my desk. "Smooth."

"Shut up, Carpenter." I say as I bend over to pick them up. Someone kneels beside me and helps. I look up and it's the same boy. "T-thank you."

He smiles. "No problem." We stand back up. "I'm Jason, by the way."

"Lexi."

"Pretty name." He says and blushes. He takes the seat behind me and I see Aaron glare at him. I reach over and touch his arm. He smiles and turns back to Sluetz.

The bell rings at the end of class and everyone rushes out, except for Jason, Aaron and I. "Can you show me where Mr. Baums room is?"

"Yeah. We go there next." Aaron says putting an arm around Jason's shoulders. I walk past them so they can talk.

Jason's pov---

She's so pretty. After she walks away, I feel the boys arm leave my shoulders. I look at him and he's already looking at me. I'm a little scared. "Don't you dare hurt her."

Huh? "what are you-"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. All of the guys are after her. If you are and she falls for you, you must be lucky. I didn't get to catch her in time. Her feelings for me faded. Now I'll never get the chance. You only get one. I know because I've seen her heartbroken before. It's not easy for her. She needs to be watched. I will hurt you, Jason."

"I just met-"

"It doesn't matter. She met Jamie and fell quick. Now, he has something that she'll never get back and she didn't even give it up."

"You mean-"

"All I'm saying is that I love her. I will kill for her and I will surely die for her. Do not ever hurt her or its all on you." he says and walks away.

I walk into the classroom after him and sit infront of Lexi. She's talking to a boy with dark brown hair and brown eyes. They are smiling like idiots. I hate to say, i feel a little jealous. Im not sure why, but i do. He looks at me. "Guys, look. It's a young Tommy." Some other people, and Lexi, agree with the boy. "I'm Logan."

"He's mean."

"I am not!"

"Yeah you are. You didn't even say hi to me today!"

He smiles at her and she blushes. "Hi, Alexi."

"You better say hi to her. SShe'll beat you up." A tall man laughs as he walks into the room. "Lets get started."