There they are

Once we've landed, I shake Aaron. "Hey, we're here."

I kiss his cheek and his eyes flutter open. "What time is it?"

"6 am."

"Dang!" He says and stands up. He holds out a hand for me and I take it.

We take a cab to the hotel where the boys are staying. I'm really nervous. I feel myself grip Aaron's hand tight. As we're about to walk into the room all the guys are in, I stop. "I change my mind. I'm not going in."

"Lexi."

"I'm scared, Aaron. Ok? I'm scared. Can't I just go up to the room?"

"No. You promised me on the way here things were going to be different. We're going to walk in there and make some new friends."

I sigh. "Fine." When we enter, I see boys. Cute boys at that. "Aaron." I whisper.

"What?"

"They're really hot."

He laughs. "Oh yeah? To talk to one of them." He releases my hand.

"Oh no." I say.

"Hey!" Someone yells.

"Shit." I whisper. I turn around and brown hair and blue eye boy stands. "Hello."

"Hey. I'm Hayes." He says and sticks out his hand.

I take it. "I'm Lexi."

He smiles and blushes slightly. He looks over my shoulder. He releases my hand. "You must be Aaron. I'm Hayes, it's nice to meet you. The others are waiting for you."

"Thanks." Aaron says and hugs me. "Ill see you in a little while. OK?"

"Aaron, I-"

"You'll be fine." Hayes smiles at me. "I won't let anyone bother you. And if I end up bothering you, then order me away." He laughs.

I smile at him. "Thanks, Hayes. Have fun Aaron."

He gives me a worried smile. "Keep her safe, Hayes."

"I will."

Aaron walks over to the group. "Don't you have to go with them?" I ask Hayes.

"Nah. I already met them. Come take a walk with me?"

I nod and walk beside him.

"So, where are you from?"

"Louisiana. What about you?"

"North Carolina. Me and my brother are here for the tour."

"Awesome." I say. We walk in comfortable silence.

"So..... is Aaron your boyfriend?"

"No."

"Really? You seem really happy with him. He's protective of you. I think he likes you."

I look at Hayes and he's already looking at me. I smile. "Aaron's my best friend. He's always been there for me. He loves me."

After more silence, he asks, "So, how old are you?"

"I just turned 15 last week."

He steps infront of me and stops. "Cool! I just turned 14 last month on the 8th."

"Mine was July 8th!"

"That awesome!" I smile at him. I think I just made a friend. He blushes and takes my left hand in his. He looks into my eyes and smiles. "Your eyes are really pretty."