You can stay with us

Luke and I walk home talking. I tell him about Logan. I fell for him somehow. He's just a boy in my math class. A boy that I've liked for awhile. One day he tried to talk to me and I told him I was mad at him. He asked why and I told him it was because he didn't say hi to me. Since then, he's talked to me. He's a goof. I love him.

We walk up to the front door and see a note.

Dear Lexi,

So Nash messed up with the flight time. I promise I'll be back when the event is over. Luke, you better take care of her. Jake will be home in a little bit. I love you, Lexi. I'll tell Logan hi for you. ;)

Love,

Aaron :)

He left me. Without saying goodbye. Damn it, Nash!

"Hey, it's ok. He'll be back." he hugs me. "I'm here for you."

"I miss Logan."

"I know, sweetie. He misses you too."

"I wish he was here." Luke pulls out of the hug but I still feel arms around me. Luke smiles. No fucking way.

"I missed you too."

I feel tears fall from my eyes. I turn around and don't even look at him. I jump into his arms and hug him. I won't let go. Nobody would dare remove me from him. I will murder them. I burry my face into his neck and take in his scent. God have I missed him. He starts walking forward. He carries me to my room. I'm not sure how he knows where it is, but I don't care. I just want to be with him alone for a little while. I haven't let go of him. He sits down with me still attached. He lays down on his back and I straddle him.

"Babe, I need to look at you."

"Give me a minute."

"I gave you a few minutes." He laughs.

I look at him and see his beautiful smile. His smile is contagious. I kiss him. I couldn't stop myself. He moves his hands to my hips. Mine go into his hair. He smiles into the kiss. "How long are you here for?"

"I'm not even supposed to be here. I missed you to much."

"Logan, you can stay with us. Hell, move in." Jake says from the doorway. "We have an extra room. I think you're a cool dude."

"Thanks man." Logan says blushing because we got caught. He looks up at me. "Do you want m to stay?"

"Well, I don't want you to leave."

He laughs. "I would hope not." he says and kisses me again. I get off of him and lay beside him. I cuddle up to him and close my eyes. I can sleep peacefully.