You Can Tell Me

I can't stop laughing. He keeps tickling me. "Matt, wait."

He stops and looks at me. "What?"

"I need to breath for a second."

He sits up and looks at me. "Ok. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry."

He hugs me. "You smell good."

"Thanks. So do you."

He kisses me again. I kiss him back. I straddle him. He places his hands back on my hips. I feel his fingertips brush the skin on my back. "Stop. That tickles."

"How does that tickle?"

"I don't know. It just does."

He smiles at me. "Are we gonna do this?"

"I guess."

His lips come back to mine. Softly at first but then he kisses me hard. I'm not gonna lie, its a turn on. My hands go to his hair. His shirt comes off. He flips us over so he's ontop. He smiles down at me. "You're so fuckin pretty." I blush. His lips come back to mine. I just met him and were doing this.

He looks at me. "Are you a virgin?"

I feel tears threaten to spill from my eyes. "I have to go." He moves off of me.

"Are you ok?"

I get up and head for the door. "I just need to find Aaron."

"Lexi, if it was something i said-"

"Matt, don't worry yourself. I'll... text me." I say and leave. I wipe the tears that have fallen. As I press the elevator button, the doors open and my friend stands infront of me.

"Lexi, are you ok? Did he hurt you?"

"No, Nash. Where's aaron?"

"He's coming up. What did Matt do?"

"He didnt do anything. I just need Aaron."

"You can talk to me."

"No. I can't. I'm sorry, Nash. You don't know the story."

He looks hurt. "If you ever need to tell me something you don't want Aaron to know, just come in." He says with a hug. He releases me and goes to his room. The elevator doors open again

"Are you ok?!" He grabs my shoulders gently.

I feel the tears spill. I grab his shirt and hug him. He picks me up and carries me to our room. He places me on my bed and he lays with me. His arms are wrapped tightly around me. He kisses my neck down to my shoulder. "Wanna talk about it?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Cause I promised."

He gasps. "Did someone touch you? Who was it?"

"No. I was with Matthew and we kissed. He asked if I was a virgin."

His face softens. "That why-"

"Yeah. I told him I had to go and he let me. I wish I was a virgin. It wasn't my choice not to be."

"I know, sweetie." He brings me closer to him. "I wish I could've stopped Jamie."

"It's not your fault. It was mine. I should've listened to you. I'm so sorry Aaron."

He hugs me tighter. "Don't be sorry, baby"

I wipe the rest of my tears. "Look, let's just go hang out with the others."

"Ok."

I text he guys and tell them come to the pool.