Suprise

I wake up to light shining through the window, warmth surrounding me, and an arm holding me close. Reality hits me. I go home in two days. My boyfriend is coming with me. To see the one I fell in love with over the years. I don't think I'm ready to face him yet. I miss him alot. "Lexi!" Liz yells from downstairs. I try to get up, but the arm around me tightens.

"Babe, I can't breath." he lets go.

"Sorry. Why are you leaving me so early?"

I kiss him. "Mom wants me."

"Hurry back." he groans. I run out of the room without putting on pants. I don't sleep in pants but I keep underwear on.

"Lexi!"

"I'm coming!" I run down the stairs. As I make a fast turn to run into the kitchen, but my body collides with someone else's. I'm knocked onto the floor.

"Do you always fall? Damn."

"Don't be mea- Aaron!" I jump off of the floor and into my bestfriends arms. I wrap my legs around his waist. "Oh my god." I cry.

"Hey, hey, hey. don't cry. Why are you crying?"

"I can't believe you're here. I missed you so much. I..."

He smiles at me. "I couldn't bare not seeing you every second of the day. I missed you too, lex."

"He's not alone." another voice says.

"Taylor!" I jump into his arms. I don't have pants on.

"Hey, babe."

"What are you doing here?"

"What? Am I not allowed to visit my friend?" He looks over my body. I'm to excited to care.

"No! No, please visit me whenever you like. I enjoy your company." I smile up at him.

"I might as well move in then."

We laugh. "I have someone that wants to meet you."

"Is it Dillon?" I ask excitedly. "Can I go put on pants first?"

A boy walks into the room with sparkling brown eyes and a beautiful smile. He walks up to me and extends his hand. "Hello. You must be Alexis. I'm Dillon. I've heard a lot about you. It's an honor to finally meet you."

"Oh, a gentleman I see." I laugh. "Very well. It's very nice to meet you, Mr. Rupp. I've heard alot about you as well." With every word, his smile gets bigger. "Will you excuse me? I need pants."

"You were with Hayes weren't you?" Aaron nudges my arm.

I feel my face get hot. "Excuse me." I say and bolt up the stairs.

"You have a niiice butt!"

"Thank you, Taylor!"

"Taylor's here?!" Nash yells.

"Yeah. With Dillon and Aaron." With no hesitation, Nash races down the stairs.

"Guys!"

I shake my head and laugh to myself. What a child. I open my door and see Hayes getting dressed. "Sorry."

"It's ok, babe. You don't have to be sorry." He says as he walks to the door in his boxers. He hands me a pair of his black sweatpants. I take them from him and he kisses my cheek. I slip them on. He takes my hand and leads me into his room. "Will you find me clothes?"

I go to his dresser and pull out a drawer. "Why do you have this?"

"What?"

I pull it out. "My bra."

His face turns red. "T-that's not mine."

"I know it's not. It's mine." I laugh. I throw shorts and a tanktop at him. He changes quickly and walks over to me. I wrap my arms around his neck. "You're lucky I love you."

"I am. Very lucky." He kisses me.

Someone clears their throat from the doorway. We break apart. "Can I steal you for a minute?"

I walk torward him. We go into my room and he closes the door. "Aar-"

"Don't speak." He says pulling me into a hug. His grip is tight. "I missed you so much, Lexi."

"I missed you to, Aarbear." I say squeezing him.

"Another surprise will be here shortly."

"What is it?"

"More like who is it." someone says from the other side of the door. Aaron walks over and opens it. "Hey, princess."

"Shawn!" I say and jump onto him. I have him in a death grip. "How... why.... You're here!"

He smiles. "So about our date..." he winks.

I roll my eyes. "When do you want to go?"

"Tonight. We can just watch a movie together or go to dinner." He says. "As friends." He adds in quickly.

"How do I dress?"

"Comfortable."

"Ok."

"Ok. Ill be by later." he says and kisses me on the cheek. "Austin's waiting for me. You'll see him tomorrow."

"Ok. See you later. Love you. Tell Austin too."

"Will do." he says with a wave. He leaves. I hug Aaron.

"Hayes probably wants to kill me right now, so lets get you back to him."