Tyler

Aaron hands me back over to Hayes. "Your lady."

He takes my hand and pulls me onto his lap. "Thank you, kind sir."

"My pleasure."

I roll my eyes. "Just because you think the way I speak is funny, does not give you the right to mock me."

"We aren't mocking, babe. Just being polite."

"Polite, my ass." I mumble.

He pokes my side. "Be nice. You're going to get yourself in trouble." He whispers in my ear.

I turn my head torward him. "Really now." He nods. I put an arm around his shoulders. "And who's punishing me?"

"I am."

I laugh. "Yeah right. You don't have the heart."

"That's where you're wrong, my dear."

"Very well. I'm telling Liz all of the things you've said to me while we have been together. You will be the one who gets punished." His body tenses. I get closer to his ear. "You are, sadly, the one who is wrong."

He laughs and wraps his arms around me comfortably. "So proper." he kisses my cheek.

"Oh, babe, I have a date tonight. I lost the bet."

"Where are you guys going?"

"I think we're going to watch a movie or something."

"If he tries an-"

"He won't. I won't let him."

Later--

"Lexi! Door!" Aaron yells up to me.

"Send him up!"

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I'm laying in my bed with Dillon and we're doing a Younow. "Ok. Next question. Are you guys together?" We look at eachother and laugh. "No. She's dating one of the boys."

"Hey guys."

"Hey, Shawn."

He looks at me and smiles. "You just wanna hang out here or come to the hotel with me?"

"Whatever you wanna do. You're the one that wanted to go on a date with me." He smiles. I look back at the comments. "They want to see you. Come on over."

Shawn walks over to the bed and sits next to me. I'm in the middle. Dillon puts an arm around my shoulders and Shawn holds my hand. "Me and Shawn are her boyfriends."

I smack Dillon's chest. "Don't have them plan on murdering me. Do you not have a brain in that head of yours?"

"Nope! Ha! Weiner!"

"Really, Taylor?"

He points to his dick. "You want it."

"Whore. You're mine." Dillon says to his friend.

Shawn whispers in my ear. "come on." I kiss Dillon on the cheek and follow Shawn out of the room. "Living room?"

"Yep." We walk down the stairs and into the living room. "Nash, move."

"Why?"

"Cause I lost a bet with Shawn and we're having date night."

"Does Hayes know?"

"Yeah. He went to his friends house."

"Which friend?"

"Tyler."

"Oh. Ok have fun." He says and leaves.

Shawn and I fix the futon so we can lay on it. "What movie?"